Chapter Three

Victoria pov:

Woking up with the sunlight. I yawn then pull blanket over my head. I again started to drift to sleep when I hear a knock on the door. I quickly sit straight then pull blanket to myself. After a minute, a old woman open door.

She smiled at me and said softly: "good morning miss, sir wants you down stairs in 10 minutes"

I said softly: "good morning, thank you"

She said softly: "Amelia"

I smiled at her and she walk out. I quickly get up and run to washroom. I don't wanna be late. They're looking so dangerous more than the history teacher I hate so much. I take a warm shower than wear the same clothes, I wear yesterday. I brush my teeth then comb my hairs and tie it in a bun. I quickly went down stairs and bump into Marcello.

He said glaring down at me: "watch where are you fucking walking little Missy"

I flinch and muttered: "sorry"

He nodded then walk upstairs. I release a breathe, I don't know I'm holding. I saw Armando and Vincenzo is sitting in dinning room. I slowly padded towards there.

Armando said blankly making me gulped: "you're 20 minutes late"

I said softly looking down: "I'm sorry"

He nodded then said blankly: "sit"

I sat next to Vincenzo who look at me with some kind of emotions in his eyes I don't understand. It's gone when I look back at him.

I said softly to them: "umm good morning"

Armando said simply: "Amelia get her something to eat"

Amelia asked looking at me softly: "what do you want to eat miss?"

I look at them then said softly: "cornflakes"

She nodded with a smile then walk away to kitchen. Armando said blankly looking at me making me gulped because of his stern voice: "now you're staying here so there are some rules for you to follow:

1. You're not going to disrespect anyone of us and always listen.

2. You are not allowed to go outside of this house alone. You can do anything you want in this house.

3. Always keep your grades high.

4. You can wear anything you want. I don't care about it.

5. No boys not even friends.

I quickly nodded my head then he said simply: "Dario went to get things from your old home. We're so busy this week so Marcello will get you shopping on Monday"

I said softly looking down: "can you tell Dario to get sweety and Rocky with him?"

They both look at me then Vincenzo said: "who are they both?"

I said softly looking at him: "they're my best friends"

Armando stand up and said angrily making me flinch: "who is that fucking Rocky?"

I stuttered: "he is my plushie panda"

Vincenzo smirk at me while Armando said blankly to Vincenzo: "call Dario to get her fucking toys"

I said softly smiling at him: "thank you Armando"

He just walk out nodding his head. Vincenzo also went out with him. Amelia give me my breakfast. I quickly finish it and sat in the living room looking at the screen blankly. I'm bored but I'm not allowed to go out. I sighed loudly.