Chapter Twenty

Victoria pov:

Looking for my books in my locker while kai, Ian and pretty girl busy in talking. It's been two days since that incident happened. Yeah I came back school, even after whatever happened. Armando said I shouldn't miss school and he will came to pick me today. He even drop me school and also give me better day kiss and hug. I get my books when I saw same mean girl making fun of a boy and a boy with her bullying him. I felt bad for him.

I said softly to Scarlett: "pretty, look they're bullying him"

She shrugged and said simply: "everybody needs to fight for themselves"

I whimper when a mean boy push him and he fall on ground. His books and bag fall on floor along with his glasses. I quickly run towards him and pick up his glasses and give it to him.

I said softly looking at him: "are you fine?"

He had light grey eyes looking so beautiful. He has pretty sharp features but his face expression is soft and gentle. He wear his glasses then look at me with a soft smile. He said softly looking at me: "I'm fine thank you"

I give him a small smile and then mean girl said smirking: "oh look there is love story building between a nerd and that little bitch"

I frown and pouted feeling offended with her words. Scarlett said smirking: "and you getting into the love story like a slut you're Sofie"

Mean girl scoffed and the glasses guy said softly adjusting his glasses: "please don't fight because of me. It's fine, it's always happened with me back at the old school. I had a habit of it"

I said softly looking at him: "but it's mean"

He give me beautiful smile and Scarlett said simply looking at mean girl: "leave before I broke that nose of your and you need to get another surgery for this"

Mean girl scoffed then stormed away with other students. They really scared of her. I said grinning while hugging Scarlett: "thank you pretty, you're so brave"

She push me back a little and said glaring at me: "why do you need to fucking jump in for helping someone when you can't fucking help yourself"

I frown and said softly with tears: "I just want to help him"

She groan then said softly: "sorry now stop crying"

The glasses guy pick his bag and books and said softly looking at Scarlett: "please don't yell at her because of me"

Scarlett said but cut herself while looking at him wide eyes: "she is my friend who the fuck...fucking shit what are you doing here?"

I frown and look at him then Scarlett. Kai and Ian both came towards us and look at him with a shock expression. I said softly: "what happened? Do you know each other?"

Scarlett look at him then said simply pulling me to her side: "he is"

The glasses guy said softly smiling at me: "hi I'm Mason Kingston, Scarlett cousin"

Kai said looking at him: "what are you doing here?"

Mason wear a black jeans, white shirt and light great sweater on it. He is tall more taller than Kai and Ian. He fix his light grey sweater and said softly with a little smile: "I'm tired of mom and Dad fightings so I came here"

I said softly with a soft smile: "umm hi I'm Victoria"

Ian said simply looking at Mason: "Victoria Rosanna Moretti"

He nodded at me then Scarlett said: "let's go we're going to be late for class"

I nodded and said softly: "which class do you have Mason?"