Chapter Thirty-Three

Victoria pov:

Looking at myself in the mirror of room. I grin and drag my bag outside. Okay it's too heavy. I groaned while dragging it towards stairs. I take few deep breathes when someone touch my shoulder. I quickly look at my right when Vincenzo pick my bag and walk down stairs talking on call. I grin and run down stairs.

I said smiling: "good morning everyone"

They all replied my good morning. I grin and sat down on my chair. Amelia asked smiling: "what do you wanna eat?"

I said shrugging: "I'm not in a mood to eat"

Armando said simply: "but you need to eat. You can't skip breakfast"

I pout then said simply: "okay fine, I want watermelon and strawberries"

She give me a soft smile then came back with a bowl of fruits. I grin and pick my fork. I asked while eating: "how much time it took us to reach?"

Vincenzo said shrugging: "12 or 13 hours. I'm going to sleep in whole ride"

I said giggling: "you always sleep silly"

He playfully glare at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. We have breakfast and Armando said blankly to Elijah: "shift everything to our other house before we came back"

Elijah bow down like he always do. I went towards him and said smiling: "goodbye Lijah, always smile and give lots of love to little Elijah"

He smile and pat my head. Then he said simply bending down to my level: "don't say goodbye. It's for when you going away like forever"

I pout then said simply: "okay Lijah"

He smile at me and Alfredo wrap his arms around my shoulder then said simply: "let's go, we're getting late"

I smile and wave at Elijah and other guards then hug Amelia. Armando said something to Elijah in different language while he just nodded. I run towards the black SUV and said grinning: "I wanna go in this one"

Vincenzo said simply: "it's Armando's"

I look at Armando and he said simply: "let's go my dear Tori"

I smile and he open door for me. I sat inside then I remember my Rocky and sweety. I can't sleep without them. I hopped off the car and said running inside: "I will be back"

They all look at me with furrowed eyebrows. I run towards my room and get my Rocky and sweety. I don't know why I felt like I will never came back here. I frown feeling heavy hearted. I look around in my room then I hear Marcello and Dario calling me. I run down stairs and fall on last stairs. Everyone rush towards me.

Marcello said angrily: "call the doctor Dario"

I said simply: "I'm fine"

Vincenzo said simply: "we can go some other time. What are you waiting for call the doctor"

I said giggling: "you guys like I'm dying. Don't worry it's just a little fall"

Armando and Alfredo said at the same time: "don't you dare to say things like this. We can't even think about living without you now. You become the reason of us being alive"

I said: "I'm sorry Bubba. I didn't mean to make you sad"

He sighed and they helped me get up. Vincenzo pick ny Rocky and sweety then said simply: "you went to get those"

I nodded my head and get my Rocky and sweety and hug close. We went towards the car and sat inside. I and Bubba in one car and others are in different cars. Pretty and my other friends didn't call me after that day. I want to ask Armando what he said to my friends. I even message them but they didn't reply. I'm playing with my fingers.