Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

He said kneeling in front of me with soft eyes: "I can't tell you but please try to understand and stay with me"

I look at him because he never like this. He just demand things. I said simply: "Alfy"

He pleads with scared eyes: "please brat, I would never ask anything just don't leave me alone. I can't ask anyone for help. They gonna think of as a weak, pathetic man and I don't want that"

I hold his face gently in my hands and said smiling: "I will cuddle bear, I will always stay with you"

He hug me tightly. I asked gently in the crook of his neck: "why you scared of her Alfredo? She is our mumma"

He said angrily: "she isn't my Mom. After whatever she did to me. She"

He cut himself off with someone knock on the door. He flinch and look at the door with scared eyes. He take a deep breathe then growled blankly: "what?"

I flinch and Marcello said: "it's just me Alfredo. Your bags"

He sighed and open door. He get bags and close the door again. It's night time and I'm still sleepy. Even though I sleep all day. I yawn and said pouting: "can we please sleep?"

He nodded and close all the windows and door properly. He changed clothes and lay next to me. I saw he is trying to sleep but he can't. I slowly start stroking his hairs. He yawn like a little baby the. Snuggle into me falling asleep. I also ended up falling asleep in some time.

Woking up with Alfredo yelling. I groan and didn't open my eyes while thinking he must be yelling at someone on call like he always do. But then I hear: "no please Mom, please I wouldn't do this again"

I frown and quickly get up. He is whole sweating badly and tears streaming down his face. His eyes are shut tightly while he is holding the bed sheets in his hands tightly that his knuckles turn white.

I said trying to wake him up: "Alfredo woke up, there is no one. Please you're safe"

He keep begging to let him go. I shake him and his eyes jerk open while he is breathing heavily. He look around with scared eyes then sighed in relief. He put his hands in his hairs and yank them hard while groaning. I hug him tightly while rubbing his back  and saying good things to him.

I asked gently with tears: "what she did to you Alfredo that's make you so scared?"

He sighed and hide his face in the crook of my neck. He said simply: "I can't tell you or anyone of you"

I sighed then said gently: "it's fine. I understand she must do something really bad"

He said gently looking at me: "you wouldn't hate me if you find out what I'm hiding"

I said simply: "never Alfredo, I can't hate you"

I frown then asked gently: "how no one woke up with all these noises?"

He said shrugging: "this room is sound proof, mother wants it sound proof so no one can hear my cries if she do something with me"

I frown and tears roll down my cheeks. She must do something really bad that's why he hate her that much. I sighed because I know how difficult it is your talk to someone about your past. We both hug each other for a long time.

---------------------

Walking down stairs with Alfredo, he is holding my hand tightly. I give him a warms smile and he nodded. I saw everyone downstairs. Dario said simply: "we're going out"

I smile at them but my smile dropped when she came towards us. She didn't look like she can do something to someone that's make him scared so much. She said smirking: "I make you guys breakfast like old times"