꧁ 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ꧂

"I'm not going to wear that!" Gaara yelled as he ran away from you. He jumped over the couch, earning an angry glare from his elder sister.

"Oh come on! You'll look adorable!" You shouted, holding onto the vampire Halloween costume you had picked out for the red head.

"No!" He said, a light blush covering his cheeks. He wasn't paying attention to what was happening behind him, as Kankuro grabbed him form behind and threw the boy over his shoulder.

"Got him!"

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Once you had managed to get Gaara into his Halloween costume, you stood proudly in front of him looking at your boyfriend.

"You look adorable! Especially with those little vampire fangs!" You screeched hugging the redhead.

"Argh! S-stop! I told you not to call me cute!" He protested, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"But it's true!" You giggled. You were dressed up as h/c (Halloween costume) and had forced the kazekage to dress up as vampire. You dragged him downstairs to show him to his siblings.

Kankuro had dressed up as half-puppet half-human (what a surprise) and Temari was dressed up as zombie.

"I feel like a little kid again all of a sudden." Temari sighed as you and Gaara entered the room.

"We're ready!" You cheered, pushing Gaara in front of you. Kankuro started to laugh as he saw his little brother, meanwhile Temari got really excited.

"You look awesome Gaara!" She said cheerfully.

"But so do you Y/N! GAARA COMPLIMENT THEM AS WELL!" She demanded with an innocent look on her face.

'Scary-'

Gaara gulped turning around to face you. Earlier he hadn't really taken a close look at your costume since he was more focused on trying to get away from you and Kankuro.

"She's right.. you do look amazing." He smiled at you, grabbing a hold of your hands. You stared at him for a few seconds before your face turned completely red and you fell backwards, you fainted.

"Oh god! Gaara you killed gar again!" Temari yelled, picking you up and laying you back down on the couch.

"I-I killed her?!" Gaara stammered with a shocked look on his face, he started to sweat as he sat next to you on the couch.

"B-but I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! Y/N wake up!" He exclaimed as tears began to form in his eyes. Meanwhile Kankuro had gotten a cool pack from the kitchen and given it to Temari, who was now holding the cool pack against your forehead.

"You idiot Gaara! They're not dead!" Temari and Kankuro facepalmed in sync.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

You woke up again a few minutes later, you slowly sat up and looked around you, before feeling something or someone holding onto your leg. As you looked down you saw Gaara who was laying next to you, his arms and legs wrapped around your legs as he curled up into a ball, with his head resting on your lap.

You smiled softly as you ran your hand through his crimson red hair. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at you.

"Y/N!" He shouted happily as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"Temari said I killed you! I got so worried.."

. . .

It took you a few seconds to register what he meant before you bursted out into laughter.

"I'm sorry- that was cute. But you don't have to worry! I just passed out because-" The imagine of your boyfriend smiling at you shot through your head again and another blush covered your face.

"Uhm- yeah- anyways, where are Temari and Kankuro? Did they already leave?" You asked. Only then you noticed the confused look on Gaaras face.

"I'm confused." He said.

"Pfft- it's okay. Now, where are they?" You chuckled as you looked around, you sighed.

"They already left." The redhead explained as he got up from the couch.

"Oh damn, alright then." You got up as well, grabbing onto Gaaras head and dragging him over to the door, you grabbed two pumpkin-buckets and ran outside, giving one of the buckets to Gaara.

"There you go." You smiled at him as he looked down at the bucket.

You grabbed Gaaras hand again and began to walk through the streets, you saw multiple kids that had dressed up as all sorts of monsters and creatures, some were dressed up as a witch, some as zombies, some other as vampires or skeletons, you even saw a few that were dressed up as tailed beasts.

"So, we just go up to a random door and knock and then we get sweets?" Gaara asked.

"Yeah, well usually people also say 'trick or treat!' When they knock on the door of someone and then they get sweets." You replied.

"But isn't that a bit like stealing? Or do we pay them for the sweets?" The redhead questioned.

"No, we get them for free! That's like.. the whole purpose of going trick or treating on Halloween." You explained.

"I still don't get it."

*sigh*

"Doesn't matter."

You were walking around the streets for a few minutes, your fingers intertwined with Gaaras as you watched the kids run around from door to door. Some of them stopped to greet the kazekage, while some others didn't even seem to realise it was Gaara.

"There! Let's knock on that house!" You exclaimed, dragging Gaara over to one of the doors.

"You knock." You said, pushing Gaara in front of you. He gulped before slowly extending his hand forward, to knock on the door. He was hesitant and you noticed that, so you gently put your hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. He knocked on the door and took a step back.
After a few seconds the door opened, revealing an elder lady.

"Trick or treat-?" Gaara asked awkwardly.

The old lady widened her eyes and bowed her head as she realised who knocked on her door.

"Lord Kazekage! What a pleasure to see you! I didn't think you'd go trick or treating tonight!" Her gaze slowly wandered over to you. "And who is she? Your girlfriend?" She asked.

Gaara nodded and a small blush spread across your face again.

"Well, you two really do look cute together. Hang on, I'll get some sweets real quick. Stay right there." She turned around and disappeared inside her house again, then she came back with a bag full of sweets. She poured the sweets into yours and Gaaras bucket and waved you a goodbye again.

"Well, that lady was nice." Gaara smiled, you and him turned around again and walked away.

The night went on like that for a few hours, before you met up with Temari and Kankuro back at the house. There you counted sweets and you had the most.

—————————————————

A/N: Alright, that was the Halloween special! I hope you enjoyed.. I kind of rushed at the end- sorry for that- but I hope you still liked it! See ya! Have a good Halloween!
Goodbye my lovely readers!

~Author-chan