The first round [9]

Soon after you had entered the room, you found yourself gazing into Gaaras beautiful sea foam eyes again.

After a few seconds you felt a light tap on your right shoulder, you quickly spun around to spot Dai standing close to you, his face only a few inches a part from yours.

"Uh- s-sorry.." He stuttered. Dai turned his face away but he still couldn't hide the light blush on his cheeks from your eyes.

You chuckled slightly before assuring him that it was alright. You followed you group over to the other genin from konoha, you knew most of them.

You spotted Shikamaru Nara, a boy with dark brown hair which was tied up into a ponytail, he was pretty intelligent but also very lazy. Next to him was his best friend, Choji Akimichi, he had read hair and was a bit f- no- he was a little round.

"Sasuke-kun! I've missed you!" You Heard- a familiar voice say and as you looked around you spotted Ino Yamanaka, one of the girls, hanging onto Sasuke. Sasuke had a pretty annoyed look on his face.

You heard the barking of a dog next to you and as you turned around you saw Kiba Inuzuka and his squad, Kiba was wearing a gray jacket with the hoodie pulled over his head and he had two red markings on his face, on top of his head was sitting a small white dog which he always carried around with him, the dogs name was Akamaru. Behind Kiba was a short girls with purple-ish, short hair and purple eyes, they looked exactly like the ones from the boy you met earlier. The girls name was Hinata Hyuga and you knew from the way she acted around Naruto that she had a huge crush on your best friend. Then there was another guy standing next to Kiba, also with a gray jacket and a turtle neck that covered up his mouth, he was also wearing a black pair of glasses. 'I think his name was Shino Aburame.' You thought to yourself.

Then you noticed another guy with gray hair, a pair of glasses and a konoha headband walking towards you.

"Hey! You must be the new genin, right?" He questioned. Sasuke walked towards him.

"Yes, we are. Why are you asking and who are you?" Sasuke replied. The white haired guy smirked as he pushed his glasses up a little.

"My name is Kabuto, you must be Sasuke Uchiha, correct?" Kabuto said and Sasuke nodded in response.

The others talked with him for a bit until Kabuto pulled out some weird cards. You walked closer to see what they were doing.

"Do you know anyone you want to have some more information about?" Kabuto questioned the Uchiha boy.

"Rock Lee and Gaara of the Sand." He said in response.

'Gaara? Why does he want more information about Gaara?' You thought but just shrugged it off, if you were being honest, you wanted to know some more about him as well.

Kabuto nodded and pulled out two cards, he did some hand signs before putting his fingers on the cards. After a few seconds some information about Rock Lee and Gaara appeared on the cards. While Kabuto was talking about Lees card and giving out information about him, all you could look at was the card with Gaaras information.

'1 B-rank, 8 C-rank and the amount of D-ranked missions is unknown..' You read on the card, then your eyes widened.

'He returned form every mission without a single scratch?! How is that even possible..' You thought. You shook the thought it of your head as a memory of your childhood shot through your head.

[Flasback..]

"Gaara! Wait for me!" You shouted as you sprinted after the red haired boy in front of you.