[Backstory part 2]

As soon as you woke up the next morning, you shot up and opened your windows to breathe in the fresh morning air.

You quickly got dressed, brushed your h/c hair and rushed downstairs. Yui was sitting in the kitchen and reading a book *sigh* again. There was a plate with a sandwich on the kitchen counter, you grabbed it and put it in your mouth, you quickly put on your shoes and ran away to the door, you waved your sister a goodbye and ran outside.

You sprinted over to Gaaras house and knocked on the door. You had your hands behind your head and looked up at the sky.

Finally the door swung open, revealing a girl with blond hair. "Who're you?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the right.

'She must be Gaaras sister' You thought to yourself and smiled. "I'm [Name] Anko! Nice to meet you! Is Gaara here?"

The girl widened her eyes and looked a little confused. "You want to see- Gaara??" She shrugged and stepped aside, revealing the short red haired boy. Gaara was sitting at the table and swinging his feet back and forth.

You walked inside and looked over his shoulder. "Hey Gaara!"

You seem to have surprised the boy. Gaara flinched a little, almost falling off the chair. You couldn't stop yourself from giggling which shortly turned into a laughter.

"I-I'm sorry-" You managed to mutter out in between your laughs. When you looked back at Gaara you noticed that he looked away a little. 'Is he sad-? Or is he mad because I laughed-' You thought, before quickly wrapping your arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm sorryyy!!" You whined, it seemed to surprise him that you hugged him.

"I-it's okay.." He whispered quietly, meanwhile both of his siblings were standing at the door, looking at the two of you with widened eyes.

"Come on!" You said as you grabbed a hold of Gaaras hand again, dragging him over to the door. You already had a plan of what you wanted to do with your new friend.

After you and Gaara were outside he caught up with you and walked next to you, he was still walking close to you, trying to avoid the disgusted and annoyed as well as scared looks of the people around.

"Does she know that he's a monster?"

                                  "Someone split them up.."

"Ew look, two freaks."

  "Careful! Those two are monsters.."

Hearing all of those people say all of these bad things made you mad, so mad that you snapped eventually. You stood in front of Gaara and glared at the people around you.

"What the hell is wrong?! Why do you treat him and me so much differently! What did we do to you?! Oh wait, let me guess, all of you are just so damn jealous that you talk bad about us just cause we're wayyy better than any of you! Now leave us alone! " You yelled and put your tongue out at those people that were still glaring at the two of you.

Gaara was standing there like as if he was frozen, so you quickly grabbed his hand again and dragged him away from all those people, into a little alley.

"Are you okay?" You asked him as you dusted off the confused red haired boy. You grabbed his shoulders and looked him into his turquoise eyes.

"If someone ever annoys you again, just show them that you don't like it!" You shot a smile at him.