Team 11.. [1]

A/N: HEYY!! :D I know I said I might make a part three of the backstory but I decided not to do yeah- anyways. Let's get started with the story right away! Have fun and enjoy!!

—————————————————

[Time skip, you're now about 13 years old and it's the day of the genin exams]

It was the morning of the exam that would decide if you'd become a genin or not, you were excited and quickly got up, you got your [outfif colored] outfit out of your closet and put it on. [I'll let you decide what color etc. Your outfit has]

"The only thing that is missing is a headband." You chuckled and swung the door open, sprinting downstairs. You grabbed a sandwich and ran over to the door, just to get stopped by your sister.

"Hehem, didn't you forget about something?" She said in a annoyed tone as she furrowed her eye brows, glaring at you.

You groaned and turned around again to face Yui. "Yeah yeah, whatever, bye sis!" Before she managed to say anything else you quickly turned around again and sprinted out of the door, closing it behind you.

It's been 7 years since you moved to the hidden leaf village and you are currently 13 years old. As the time passed by, you gained some new friends, Shikamaru, Ino, Hinata, Choji, Sakura and then there was also your best friend, Naruto.

Naruto reminded you of Gaara, or well, he used to. When you first met him he was also all alone, everyone treated him as if he were some kind of monster, something that wasn't human. Surprisingly, no one here treated you like that.

But Narutos character was completely different from Gaara. Naruto was often very cheerful and even though everyone always made fun of him and treated him like sh!t he still managed to keep smiling, you admired him for that.

Still, even though you've gained a lot of new friends you still missed the little redhead.

You groaned as you stretched your arms, just before your blonde friend bumped into you, causing you to almost fall, but luckily you managed to catch yourself.

"Woah- HEY NARUTO!" You yelled excitedly and hugged your best friend.

"HEY [Name]!! Are you excited as well?!" He yelled right into your ear. You shot a glare at him, making him back away a few inches. He chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

"First of all.. DON'T SCREAM INTO MY EAR LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT! And to answer your question, yes I am excited as well.. after all.. today is the day when we finally have our genin exams!" You said as you jumped up and down with excitement.

Suddenly you heard the bells of your school and froze in your spot.

"Oh no- WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" You screeched as you grabbed a hold of the hand of your blonde friend, dragging him towards the school.

After a few steps Naruto caught up with you and smirked at you. "Whoever gets there last had to pay for the next ten ramen!!" He stated and began running faster.

"Oh you little- YOU KNOW THAT I'M FASTER THAN YOU!! GET READY TO PAY FOR THE RAMEN!!" You yelled as you started to chase after him.

You arrived a few seconds before Naruto in the classroom, standing proudly behind the door. The fake cough of Iruka Sensei brought you back into reality.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked around the room as your face turned red from embarrassment.

"What's your excu-" Iruka Sensei got cut off by Naruto jumping into the classroom and crashing right into you. The two of you rolled over the ground and you ended up laying on your belly with Naruto laying underneath you.

"YOU IDIOT NARUTO!" You heard Sakura yell. "You should be more like Sasuke-kun!" You sighed, Sakura often said stuff like that, but not only her, also the other girls in the class, all except Hinata.

"And you should learn to keep your mouth shut Sakura-chan." You said as you fake smiled at the pink haired girl. A few giggles were heard around the room as Sakura sat back down crossing her arms in front of her chest.

In the mean time you got off of your blonde friend and dusted yourself off before helping him get up as well. You quickly rushed to a free seat and sat down, resting your head on the table. Meanwhile Naruto moved over to Sasuke and was now directly in front of him.

Their faces were close to eachother, very close, and then finally someone gave them the last push. A boy from the front row pushed Naruto towards Sasuke, making the two boys kiss, all of the other girls were completely shocked, except you, you were enjoying the moment, you widened your eyes in order to not miss anything.

After a few seconds they both pulled away and frowned. Naruto began cursing, as Sasuke was glaring at the guy that pushed Naruto.

'I'm definitely gonna tease them about that kiss.' You thought to yourself as you sat back down with a smirk on your face.

A few seconds later you heard the girls beating up Naruto, but you were too scared to do anything since all of the girls together really were kind of intimidating.

Then FINALLY Iruka Sensei spoke up. "Alright, I'll be assigning the teams now, then you'll go to another room to meet your Sensei." Everyone was excited for this moment, not only you, but everyone in this room had trained hard in order to become a genin, even your best friend Naruto had finally managed to get this far.

"Okay, next team, team 7, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki." You looked at Naruto, he jumped up, you knew that he had a crush on the pink haired girl even though you didn't understand why. Meanwhile Sakura let her head hang down, clearly not being happy about the fact that she ended up being in the same team as Naruto. "And Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka Sensei continued, making Sakura and Naruto switch, now Sakura was the happy one that jumped up and Naruto was the sad one that let his head hang down.

You giggled at the reaction of your friend, before turning your gaze back towards Iruka Sensei.

After a few minutes only a few people were left. "Next, Team 11, [Name] Anko, Akiko Ito and Dai Yachhiro." You looked around to room to find your team mates, then you found the two boys.

Akiko was a middle sized boy, he had shoulder length hazelnut brown hair,emerald green eyes and a few freckles, he was wearing a green shirt which had the same color as his eyes and a black jacket over it, he was wearing dark gray pants and the shoes are irrelevant because we all know how most of the shoes here look like. Akiko also had a small scar on his left cheek. Meanwhile Dai was a, for his age, taller guy with raven black, short hair and dark eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and a white belt over his shoulder that led down to his hips and another belt that was actually around his hips. He was wearing dark gray sweat pants and the shoes are irrelevant again.

'So those two are my new teammates, huh?'

——————————————————

A/N: HEYYYY :D
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, eventhough it might've been a bit boring- anyways, tell me if Y/N should be a sasunaru shipper or not because I'll most likely will make her a sasunaru shipper if you guys want me to. :>

Anyways, see you guys! Bye have a good day or night!

~Your Author-chan