♡︎ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡︎

𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘!𝐺𝑎𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 [sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]

A/N: Hey guys!! As I already told you, this next chapter is going to be a little special. :) Now before we start, this special chapter has nothing to do with the main story. Alright, that's all! Enjoy!

————————————————————

[Your PoV:]

You had just finished another mission and arrived back at Sunagakure as you saw Kankuro sprint towards you.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He shouted, causing you to have a very confused look on your face. Kankuro stopped in front of you and you slightly tilted your head to the side.

"What is it Kankuro?" You questioned the male in front of you.

"It's Gaara! Y/N, I think he's sick! I don't know what to do, Temari isn't here and he refuses to get help from the medical nin!" Kankuro explained as he finally caught his breath again.

You sighed as you hurriedly sprinted past Kankuro and made your way to Gaaras office. You knocked on the door and didn't even wait for an answer, you swung the door open and closed it behind you again.

Gaara was hidden behind a huge pile of paper work and didn't seem to notice you at first. You walked over to his desk and noticed him resting his head on the table. His nose was red and his eyes were slightly watering.

"Gaara?" You asked softly as you stood next to the red head, gently tapping his shoulder.

He slowly lifted his head up and sniffled a few times as he looked up at you.

"Y/N?" He asked with a raspy voice, which showed again that he was sick.

You kneeled down on the floor in front of him as he turned around to face you. When you reached your hand out to feel his temperature, his facial expression changed slightly and you could see that he was a little confused.

"You're burning up!" You exclaimed with your hand still on his forehead. You started to get a little annoyed since your red haired boyfriend obviously wasn't resting like he should be. Since you knew that telling him to go and rest in his room wouldn't help, you just picked him up and threw your boyfriend over your shoulder.

"What're you doing?" Gaara asked quietly as you carried him out of his office and to his room, ignoring all the weird and confused looks from the suna nin.

"I'm bringing you to your room, because you obviously need some rest." You explained to him.

"I don't need any rest.. I'm fine.." He coughed and sniffled a few times again.

"Yeah.. no. You're not. Now I'm going to take care of you until you're not sick anymore! Just leave the kazekage stuff to Kankuro for now, he can handle it." You sighed and opened the door to Gaaras room, closing it behind you again. You walked over to his bed and set him down on the edge of it, before walking back over to his closet and pulling out some more comfortable clothes, a red hoodie and some sweat pants. You threw the clothes at your boyfriend and turned around.

"Go ahead and change, Gaara." You demanded, he knew exactly that he had to and that you would get him to change either way. He changed quickly and then signalled you that he was done.

You turned back around and laid him down on the bed, pulling the blanket over his body.

"But I already told you, I'm not sick." He complained, in response you just shot a slight glare at him.

"Gaara, you are sick. Now let me take care of you, idiot." You sighed and got some medicine and water for the sick kazekage.

"Here, take this." You said and gave Gaara the medicine. He looked at it for a second and then turned away, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"No."

"What was that?"

"No, I'm not taking the medicine."

You glared at him again and poured the medicine into a small cup then you held it in front of him again, as you sat down next to him.

"Take it." You repeated.

Gaara just shook his head again and before he could say anything you grabbed his chin and made him look at you, you quickly opened his mouth a little and poured the medicine into his mouth. You kept your hand on his mouth until he swallowed the medicine, before receiving an angry glare from your boyfriend.

"Why'd you do that.." He complained.

"If you don't take your medicine you won't get better. If you don't get better, you'll be stuck in bed forever." You explained and shook your head at Gaaras stubbornness.

"But I'm not sick.. I don't need you to take care of me I'm-" He covered his face with his elbow and sneezed. "I'm fine.."

You gently hit him on the head and stood up again. "Well, if you're 'nOt sIcK' then I can leave, right? Since, you don't need me to take care of you." With that said, you turned around and began to walk towards the door, just to get stopped by some sand wrapping around your foot. You turned around and looked at Gaara with a look on your face that said 'Really?'

He coughed a little and looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "Don't leave." He whispered.

You sighed at his adorableness and walked back over to his bed, sitting down next to him. He grabbed you by your shirt and pulled you down, laying his head on your chest and wrapping his arms around you.

"Fine.. take care of me, please.." he begged you as he closed his eyes, pressing his body against yours.

You chuckled slightly and ran your hand through his crimson red hair.

"Fine, I'll stay. But you have to take your medicine when I tell you to, okay?" He nodded in response and you gently kissed the top of his head, before wrapping your arms around his weakened body and closing your eyes, slowly drifting off into a deep slumber.

—————————————————————

A/N: That was the special y'all! I hope you enjoyed. I thought this would be nice as a little special and kind of side story to the main story! Anyways, have a good day/night!
Goodbye my lovely readers!