We meet again [7]

"Oka,  lets start training now, shall we?" Yui asked with a smile on her face. You nodded and raced after your elder sister as she sprinted off

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Yui stopped in front of a river and turned around to face you.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Yui sprinted towards you and you quickly got into a fighting stance. Just as she was about to throw a punch at you, she disappeared using her swift release kekkei genkai and before you could do anything Yui appeared behind you, kicking you in the back. [In case you don't remember, swift release is the kekkei genkai of the Anko clan (Y/Ns and Yuis clan) and it basically lets them move at a really fast speed, making them seem nothing more than a blur.] You stumbled forward but managed to catch yourself, quickly spinning around and throwing a kick at your sister. Yui jumped back, dodging your attack.

"Good, what about your swift release? Can you use it?" She asked.

"Well, yeah- kind of- but it's really not that easy to control." You responded.

"Show me." Yui demanded and took a few steps back.

"Now?" You asked in shock. Your elder sister nodded and you got ready to dash forward. You took a deep breath before using your kekkei genkai to sprint forward and punching Yui in the stomach. At least, you thought you did, instead you hit a wooden log.

"Ouch-" You looked at your hand, the spot were you had just hit the wood at had turned red. You let your eyes wander around, looking for Yui, you spotted her sitting on a branch and looking down at you.

"Good try, but you're still a bit slow, don't ya think?" She remarked with a smirk on her face.

You sighed and dropped down on the floor, landing on your butt with a loud thud. You leaned onto your arms and relaxed your body, closing your eyes and enjoying the feeling of the warm sun eating through your f/c top and warming the top of your skin.

"Oh come on, if you want to become a chunin you need to work on improving your speed, you know?" Yui commented as she sat down on the grass next to you.

"Yeah yeah.. whatever." You groaned. A few seconds later you felt someone pull you back on your feet as you opened your eyes.

"Come on Y/N!" Yui shouted and backed away from you a few steps, getting ready to fight again.

You sighed and got ready as well, waiting for your elder sister to strike first.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

You dropped into the grass, trying to catch your breath. You had trained together with your sister for a few hours, and you had to admit, she was really good at using her kekkei genkai. She helped you improve a bit as well.

"You want to go get some ramen with Naruto now? You really did good, you deserve to get a big bowl of ichiraku ramen now." Yui giggled and held out some money in front of you, waving it around.

A big smile grew on your face as you grabbed the money, it was just enough for you and Naruto to get some ramen from ichiraku. You smiled and jumped up, hugging your elder sister and thanking her, before turning around and sprinting off back towards the village.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Just as you ran around the corner you heard two familiar voice arguing with eachother. You sighed. You knew those two voices too well.
'Great, Naruto and Sasuke Are arguing again.' You thought and spotted the familiar looking blonde boy as well as the young Uchiha male. Kakashi-Sensei and Sakura were with them as well.