Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

I pull away from him then said simply to Dario wiping my eyes: "can we go out? I'm not feeling fine"

He look at Alfredo then Alfredo nodded. Dario said simply: "yeah common"

I quickly walk outside and stand against his car waiting for him. He came in some time and open door for me. I sat inside and he closed the door. He went to his side and sat inside. He started to drove towards the grocery shop.

We went inside and he start looking for his favorite biscuits. I said simply: "I'm going to look for chips"

He nodded simply. I went towards the chips section and start looking for my favorite one. I pick my favourite pack of chips and turn around bumping into someone. I rub my forehead then look down at my chips pouting.

Someone kneel down and pick up the pack and said simply: "here"

I know his voice. I said smiling: "Mase"

He look up at me then smile. He is looking different. His glasses are gone. He didn't wear the clothes like he always wear. He wear a ripped jeans and black shirt with leather jacket. His eyes are dark. I'm looking at him.

He said smiling: "hi baby"

His voice is also deep. I said smiling: "you're looking different Mason"

His smile dropped and he said simply: "don't you like?"

I said smiling at him: "it's not like that Mason. It's just you're looking different"

He said simply: "I lied to you Victoria. I'm not Mason"

I look at him confused. He said simply: "my name is Blake Romano, I'm not what you think of me. I really like you when I first time saw you and I came here only for you"

I'm looking at him with wide eyes and mouth. I said simply: "you lie to me"

He said holding my shoulders: "I'm sorry for that baby but I need to confirm that you don't love someone else"

I said simply: "and if I like someone else"

He said simply: "I will kill him and make you mine"

I laugh at him making him look at me with furrowed eyebrows. I said laughing: "I don't like anyone else"

He said simply: "don't you get scared when I talk about killing someone and are you not angry at me about lying to you?"

I sighed and said simply: "I don't know how to feel about that because many people broke my trust so I don't feel bad about you lying to me. I'm happy that you accepted it in front of me and about you hurting someone, I know you save me two times so I can trust you. You wouldn't hurt me"

He smile and said gently: "that's mean you like me"

I said simply: "I like you but I don't like you like a girl like a boy. Maybe in future I will like you but I'm not ready for anything now. I need time for myself"

He sighed and hug me. He said gently: "I will give you how much time you want even years. I will wait for you but can you promise me one thing"

I smile and said simply: "sure anything"

He said smirking: "promise me you wouldn't fall for anyone"

I said smirking: "promise me you will leave me alone to find myself"

He said smiling: "I will but I'm always watching you"

I said smiling: "thanks Mason I mean Blake"

He give me a soft smile then get glasses from his pocket. He wear it then fix his glasses and said smiling kissing my cheek while walking away: "meet you soon baby"

I said simply: "don't know why I felt like we never gonna meet again"

Dario said from behind: "so done or anything else"

I sighed and said simply: "ice cream"

He give me a big smile and we both run towards ice cream counter. We buy family pack ice cream in different flavours. After our shopping, we went back home.

Armando said simply: "go pack your bags. Yeah we're shifting from here for few weeks. We're renovating this house"

Alfredo said simply: "tell us if you want anything in your room"

I said smiling: "can I have my room colour sea green and grey?"

They smile and nodded. I said simply: "I'm going to my room"

I went upstairs and fall on my bed. I sighed loudly and said simply: "I don't why I felt like something is going to happen. Something is going to change everything"

I frown and close my eyes and ended up falling asleep.

Walking down stairs, I saw all my brothers and papa talking in living room. They're sitting on couch. I smile so big seeing everyone together and happy. They all have big smiles on their faces while talking.

I said running down stairs towards them: "papa, I miss you so much"

But he didn't response. He didn't even look at me. I said smiling: "papa, what happened?"

He still didn't said anything. I frowned and said trying to touch papa: "papa"

I can't touch him. I gasped and look at my brothers. I try to touch Armando and my other brothers but I can't touch them all. Tears started to form in my eyes and rolled down my cheek.

I said sobbing: "papa, Bubba please look at me. Cuddle bear please, say that it's just a bad dream"

They keep on talking smiling. I start crying loudly trying to talk to them and touch them but I can't. Marcello said with a sad smile looking at my picture: "we really missing you Victoria. How can you leave us all like this?"

I gasped and back away falling on floor. I start crying loudly. No no I can't die. Please no. It's just a nightmare. Please woke me up someone. I keep on crying loudly looking at them.

Woking up all sweaty and crying mess. I look around and saw I'm in my room. I look at myself then run outside. I run towards Armando room. He is sitting on his easy chair.

I said simply: "Bubba"

He look at me. I said simply: "you can see me right"

He look at me with furrowed eyebrows. I went towards him and slowly reach to touch his face. I slowly touch his face. I smile so big and hug him tightly crying on the crook of his neck.

He rub my back and asked gently: "Angel what happened?"

I said sobbing: "I'm fine. Just bad dream. I need some cuddle"

He nodded and pull me in his lap. He keep rubbing my back and saying good words to me. What's that dream mean? Am I going to? No no I don't wanna die. I wanna live. I wanna have a happy family. I don't.

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes....

Hey lovely choco chips, this story is going to end soon. I'm so excited for its ending. So it's ending is going to emotional but also happy. I hope you like that till very end. Love you so much❤❤❤

What do you think about her fears?

What do you think about Blake or Mason?

What do you think about her nightmare and what's it's mean?

Who is your favorite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe😊