He said simply hugging her: "shh I'm fine. You didn't hurt me. I love you Angel"

She said pouting: "but Bubba"

His lips twitch in a smile and he said gently caressing her cheek: "say that again"

She look at him confused. He said gently: "that nickname you used to call me"

She mumble softly: "Bubba"

His smile went big. She never saw him smiling like that. He never smile like that. He said gently kissing her forehead: "I love you so much my little Angel, don't stop calling me that even though how much I say I don't like that nickname but inside I just that nickname more than my real name"

Her lips twitch into a little smile. He said smiling: "that's the beautiful smile that's suits on my Angel face not this sad expression"

She hug him sobbing on his chest. He wrap his arms around her rubbing her sides. She yawn cutely making him cooed at her. He said gently: "wanna sleep with you favorite brother"

She nodded her head tiredly. Vincenzo asked trying to make her smile: "from when did you become her favorite?"

Armando said smirking caressing her cheek: "I'm your favorite brother right Angel"

She nodded her head again drifting into deep sleep not caring about her brothers argument. Armando get her to him room and lay her down gently. He give her his pillow so she wouldn't woke up. He knew all her sleeping habits. He also knew that she need someone pr something to hug close while sleeping. He kissed jer forehead gently not to woke her up and went to basement.

He walks towards the blonde haired guy then said blankly to guards: "leave"

They all leave and he turn towards Kevin who is now bleeding so much. He said simply: "why were you doing this?"

He just laugh like a mad man then said smirking: "so dumb Armando, do you really think I love you even after cheating on with your own uncle. You know one thing he is really good in fucking even more than you. I'm sure he fuck no no rape your sist"

Before he can complete his sentence, Armando punch him real hard making him broke his tooth. He growled angrily grabbing his hairs and yanking them making him look at him: "I will find him and make him beg for his death for touching my sister"

Kevin said laughing: "he is near you Armando. He is gonna get her with him right in front of you guys and you wouldn't be able to do anything. You can't even found out that I'm sending him all information about you guys"

Armando yank his head back making him groan in pain and growled: "I fucking trust you Kevin but ypu again fucking broke my trust why fucking why?"

Kevin groaned: "leave it Armando, by the way you really need to take care of your sister because now she is in so much danger. Your uncle Nick wants her and that Blake Romano he is behind your sister. He is obsessed with her and he is planning about coming in front of her. Let's see who gonna win this battle

Armando said blankly grabbing his jaw: "then I will fucking show you who is the king and who gonna win this battle. No one can touch me sister. I wouldn't let them even come near her. You need to worry about your little brother because I'm gonna fucking kill him now"

Kevin said grinning while blood dripping from his mouth: "just forget it Armando. I don't fucking care about him. He isn't even my real brother"

Armando didn't said anything. Kevin said grinning like a mad man: "Victoria is sleeping in your room. What if you went to your room and she is gone. Someone kidnapped her or"