𝑓 𝑜 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"She doesn't want people to know she likes girls." I sighed.

"Bitch, what? It's supposed to be a secret?" Asia laughs and I shrug.

"Ok, well did you say you had a problem with that?" Christiana asks and I shake my head fast.

"She didn't even ask me that! She was calling me her friend, and telling her team she didn't like girls, so when everybody left and we argued for a minute, I asked her straight up if I was her girlfriend. And she wouldn't even answer me. She just took the watch so I got my stuff and came here." I explain and Asia turns up her face.

"Not her taking the watch.."

"That was petty," Alaska says.

"It really was," Asia agrees.

"So, you guys didn't officially state y'all broke up?" Julia asks.

"She took the watch. She knew what that meant." I tell them.

"Hopefully y'all just get back together. Y'all was real happy and cute." Christiana mumbles. I honestly don't know if we will because it's not looking like it.

We all talk for a few more hours about all types of random stuff and then my stomach starts growling so I decide to go out and find something to eat. I say bye and they say bye and the call hangs up. I put on my slides and go into the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and throw some cold water on my face. I grab my phone and leave the room, get on the elevator and take it all the way down. I walk right out lobby and out the hotel letting the cool evening California air hit me. I looked up some restaurants and saw there was a pizza place in walking distance so I just decided on that. It took ten minutes and then it was right in front of me. The place wasn't too crowded so I just walked in. "Why can I get you?" The man asked when I stepped up to the register.

"A cheese pizza slice and an ice water." I replied. He typed my order in and looked up at me. "That'll be six dollars and fifty five cents." I raised my eyebrows at the price but gave him a ten dollar bill anyway. He handed me my ticket and change and told me the wait would be ten minutes.

I took a seat in the far back booth and stuffed my hands in the hoodie pockets. This is Hailey's hoodie. Her favorite one, with the anime girls covered in blue paint. She wore it when we were at that hotel in Wisconsin some months ago.

"Ry, what the fuck are you doing?! Stop being a weird ass bitch and play the fucking game right!" I heard Hailey scream. I looked from the bed squinting when I saw Hailey pressing on her remote control buttons scarily hard. "No! No, no, no, it's nobody else, it's you! You act like your fucking stupid! Go left, dumbass! That's basic instruction!"

My eyes widened at how loud she was being. She looked like she was actually upset and she was literally just playing a game. It really wasn't that serious.

"And Domino, dude, shut thee fuck up talking to me. Shouldn't you be somewhere riding Graham's dick or I don't know paying child support? Either play the game right or go learn how to change yo daughter diaper, fucking cunt!" She spat and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.

That's actually hot.

She groaned, throwing her head back, shaking her head furiously. "You bitches giving me tic attacks and shit." She huffed and rolled her shoulders back. It went silent for a while and then it seemed like she was done with her lil rage episode so I started to relax and try to fall back asleep.

"I hope you get shot!" I hear her yell and my eyes snap open. "I hope they shoot yo ass in yo stupid ass head! Suck my dick! Don't be talking shit about Kristen either, dude. He listens to Melanie Martinez. He deadass off limits."