𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

chapter thirty three

Cassandra pov

"Why aint shit in here to eat? I'm hungry as fuck." Hailey groaned, searching through the cabinets for something to snack on. I couldn't relate. I was eating on my frosted flakes happily while sipping on my orange juice. Crazy thing about all this is Fantasia just returned from the grocery store a few hours ago and before she left she asked hailey if she needed anything from there but Hailey was too busy playing GTA with her guy friends and just ended up surging her off. Now look at her, hungry. I asked for some non vegan cereal and snacks since all they had was plant based food and things that I couldn't stomach myself to enjoy. It's really nice how they care about animals enough to cut them out of their diet.

But I can't.

I'm sorry but I love me sum hamburgers and chicken.

"Yo momma just went to the grocery store, you should have asked her to get you something to eat for breakfast." I told her.

"Suck my dick." She rolls her eyes at me playfully and I flip her off. She puckered her lips and went back to talking to whoever she was talking to on the phone.

I keep eating on my cereal and pull out my phone to go on Instagram. Social media is not as fun as it used to be if i'm being honest, but I'm still gonna try to catch up on what is going on with the world and stuff. Social media helps with stuff like that. I swipe through my for you page for a while until I decide to look at my dm's. My pages on every social media hasn't been the same since Hailey tagged me in that post and started following me. Now her fans follow me too.

Some of them are really sweet. I can tell they really care about Hailey and her wellbeing. But whew, there are some who are actually mean as fuck. They are seriously convinced that me and Hailey's friendship is a publicity stunt. They call me fat, say I need plastic surgery, report my page, tell me I'm ugly, threaten to dox me, and they starting to send death threats too.

I be trying to shrug it off and just ignore it like a bad bitch.

But damn, it's only so much I can take.

I got feelings too. The fuck?

The only reason I keep letting them say all that shit is because Hailey doesn't know about anything going on. I already know she gonna be ready to go off and fuck everything everybody else got to say.

Like seriously that girl has no filter and a short ass temper. Plus she good at talking shit and Rosie says she knows how to fight. So, now not only can she talk shit but she can back it up.

A dangerous ass recipe for disaster..

And as fine as she be looking when she goes off on somebody, I really do not want her getting in trouble with her label and team.

Especially over some shit that's gonna end up blowing over after a while.

Hopefully.

"Okay, we're home! We bought tofu, bread, jackfruit, plant based granola, and a load of everything else." Duke annonces loudly as he enters through the backdoor carrying multiple reusable tote bags.

Eric and Andre enter after him, carrying bags.

"You ain't gonna help us? This shit heavy." Andre grumbles sitting down the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Fuck no," Hailey smiles running over to the bags, hanging up her phone in the process, and rummages threw the bags.

Hailey has been in a real good mood since her Dad came home. She was up all night talking to her brothers and her dad all night, then she ended up waking up earlier than me. She got a smile on her face, she gave all the dogs baths, helped clean the garage and the attic. She was cracking jokes too.