𝒕 𝒘 𝒆 𝒏 𝒕 𝒚 𝒇 𝒐 𝒖 𝒓

chapter twenty four

liked by axelgotaxes, oseanthedon, juliabreden90, and 302 others

cassandra_a i got plans today ❤

axelgotaxes: damnnn cassie ok😩
juliabreden90: 💕
someonehanghell: AHHH WTF HOW COME U SO HOT 🤧🤧
someonehanghell: NAH BRO I CANT EVEN
givemetheransomryan: look at that hair💋

view 23 other comments

····················

"Oh my god, bro. You look so fuckin' good." Hailey groans over facetime. I move my face out of the camera view so she doesn't see my cheesing. "Where you going lookin' that good, bae?" She asks with a smile.

"My friend invited me to a party," I say in front of the mirror trying to fix my edges. My scalp was a little tender because I just got my braids done a few hours ago, but I was just gonna have to push threw it.

Everybody had came over my house because to them I was taking too long. O'Sean laid across my bed hugging up against one of my pillows, cause he was a little sleepy. Christiana was sitting crisscrossed on my floor painting her nails, Julia was brushing her hair, Chris was strolling threw his phone, and Summer was sitting at my desk. She refused to sit on the bed because she didn't want bed bugs. I didn't even have bed bugs. But whatever. I just can not wait to get away from her.

I didn't hear nothing in response. Thinking it my phone lost connection or something I looked back at my phone. But the phone was fine. Hailey was staring right back at me. I raised a brow. "What you looking at?"

"You," She smiled. "You look so fuckin' hot, bro. When I saw that picture on my feed I was like 'my goodness' like seriously, I would let you spit in my mouth. I can be your whore if you want." She suggested referencing the picture I posted of myself on Instagram. I shook my head because something in me told me she was being serious.

"You're probably just horny or something." I mumbled.

"I wish someone would talk about me like that." Christiana muttered and Julia hummed in agreement.

"Wait, what happened to Frankie?" Julia asked.

"Which Frankie?" Christiana questioned with a confused look.

"There's more than one?" Summer asked incredulously.

"There's more than two..." She clarified.

"Unbelievable, bro." Hailey said loudly. "I tried to smash and you swatted me off like a stupid ass fly. But when it comes to all these fucking Frankie's, your like a bodega on the corner. Open for business."