𝒕 𝒉 𝒊 𝒓 𝒕 𝒚 𝒔 𝒊 𝒙

chapter thirty seven

Cassandra's pov

"Wake up," I heard Rosie say loudly as she shook me awake.

I furrowed my brows and kept my eyes closed. "What is it?" I asked tiredly, trying to move away from her.

"Hailey assistant upstairs talking about they gon be late for interviews and shit." She replied, and I let my eyes open.

"Ok," I ran a hand over my face trying to wipe off the sleepiness. Which didn't work by the way. "What time is it?" I asked.

Rosie took out her phone and glanced at it. "It's 9:23,"

"Okay, I'll wake her up." I say and Rosie leaves out the room.

I look over at Hailey and see she curled up in a blanket.

It is cold as hell in here but only because she have the AC on blast.

"Hail, wake up..." I say, shaking her a bit.

Her head twitches to the side and her eyes flutter open before she looks over at me with a glare.

I return the glare because who the fuck you looking at like that?

"Um, do you have a problem or..." I ask and she rolls her eyes hard as fuck before getting out the bed and going into the bathroom, slamming the bathroom door shut behind her.

"I swear you be acting so weird!" I call after her. "And you better get upstairs because you have things to do today." I add, then get up and go over to the dresser to get myself some clothes.

I decide on a button up oversized flannel shirt, a pair of baggy cuffed cargo pants, and some white adidas.

It's giving lesbian. Love it.

I knock on the bathroom door and it files open sooner than I expected and Hailey leaves and bumps past me in the process.

What the fuck?

I quickly turn around and shove her before she can get out the door.

"I do not know what your ass is on but you need not to test me today, Hailey. Yo ass not too cute to get smacked." I tell her and she leaves out the room.

Don't know what's going on with her, but I'm not finna kiss her ass to find out.

Let me just take my shower and see what I'm finna do today.

I take a quick shower, get dressed, do my lil skin care routine, brush my teeth, and grab my stuff.

When I get upstairs I see a short pink haired girl talking on the phone, and Rosie, and Veronica on they phones sitting on the couch.

"Hey, y'all." I said and they said hey back. At that moment Hailey comes down the stairs. She looks heated. I'm not sure I ever seen Hailey actually mad before. It's a little unsettling, I ain't gon lie. "Hailey, you're like twenty minutes late." The pink haired girl tells her calmly.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." Hailey replies and then she leaves out the front door.

The front door that she left open by the way.

"This is gonna be a long ass day." The pink haired girl sighs and leaves out the door.

Victoria and Rosie get up and leave out the door. "Where we going?" I ask as we leave out and Rosie locks the door behind us. "Hailey got a whole bunch of interviews today. But the best thing to do is not talk to her for the next few hours. She having mood swings and shit." She shrugs and I nod in understanding. We walk over to black range rover with tinted windows, and get in.