Everything You Love (Request)

Start from the beginning

-------------------

Dear Dream,

I hope you're doing well. Sad that you're being exiled... But hey! You're out of that place! I put some tools and some bread. Sorry if the bread isn't that fresh. There are some raspberries in it though! And also, they wouldn't let me give you an iron sword. Not sure why. Maybe because, y'know, they're still scared of you. Anyways, they're waiting for me to finish up. Please stay safe!

Best of luck, BadBoyHalo

P.S. If you ever get the chance, you can secretly visit me! The egg is always open for new recruits... It helped me make the bread!

--------------------

Dream softly smiles. At least he knows that one person cares, with a suspicion that Bad was trying to get Dream into his cult. One person cared and that was all that mattered for a second. He gets up, straight to getting materials and resources for his new fresh start. He'll find new and better friends, friends that can agree, friends that aren't children. He'll make a new personality. A new face.

He'll throw away this damn smiley mask.

-----------------

Dream had started to build his new house, it was going pretty well without the help of his admin clone. He can do anything without help. He wasn't lonely at all--- No, he was pretty lonely. He honestly missed his best friends. Those two were with him ever since the start of this SMP. He found that land and cared for it. And the mask he was given. Sapnap had given it to him as a gift for his birthday. Speaking over birthdays, when was the last time he celebrated his birthday? It has been years of arguments, wars, broken friendships, and betrayal. When was the last time he took a break from stress? Either way, this was his chance to get the break he needed.

Back to Dream building his house, he had been connecting with nature. Especially animals. (Oh dear DreamXD, Mikhail is back to Disney Princess Dream...) There is this one fox that watches him from afar, it seems that it likes Dream for no particular reason. Maybe it's because he's a human. Dream noticed this put his house building to a stop. He cautiously gets down from the high wall, opening his inventory to grab some sweet berries. "Hey, buddy. You're pretty cute, you know?" The man cooed, crouching as he gets closer to the fox. It also does the same, but it looked like it was going to pounce. The fox lets out a low but soft growl. Not wanting to wait, it scurried over to Dream. 

"Aw," awed Dream. The man offers the berries in his hand, the fox gladly eating them up. Dream moves his hand to pet the fox, it lets him. "You know, I'll call you Bean. You look kinda smaller than all the other foxes I've seen. Let see, are ya' a vixen?" Dream asks. Bean bites one of the man's fingers, making him hiss. "Ow- I guess you're a reynald, haha." Bean barks, enjoying the love and attention it was receiving. 

For the rest of the day, they hang out together and bonded. 

Dream isn't too lonely anymore.

--------

Quackity is a simple man.

Kiss his fiances (bro, when are you gonna finally marry them?) goodbye when he goes to work, talk to people, build more inappropriate buildings, run his casino, and most importantly --- Torture the person he hates most in the entire SMP.

(1000 word mark lol)

Nevermind, he isn't that much of a simple man. He can't torture the person he hated anymore because that person was exiled. Dream didn't deserve to be exiled, as Quackity thought. Dream was a terrible man and he deserved to rot in prison.
But to keep his face, he didn't go against the people's decision.