"Can I try it on?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll bring it to you."

After getting out of the other dress and waiting for the owner to come back she finally does. I see the jumpsuit and I already like it. I try it on and I think I actually look good.

I walk out so Garcia and the owner can see.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!" Garcia says while standing up.

"You do look lovely dear. And I bet your fiancé would think so too."

"Thank you. I think I'll get this one."

"Okay great. I'll ring you up."

After getting the dress we both go out to lunch.

Emily's POV:

After JJ and Garcia left, Derek and I got in his car and drove to the suit shop where Derek got his, for his wedding.

After speaking to a few people (well one that would tailer a suit for a female) we finally got someone to do it. I found a perfect black suit and we got it to be a perfect fit. It took about 2 and a half hours before we were finished. But it was definitely worth the wait. The suit came out perfect and I just hope I look as good as JJ.

I mean of course I won't, but I'll at least try too.

After getting the suit we got it into the car and drove it to Rossi's.

Rossi already had two rooms set up for JJ and I. Rooms that we could get ready in for the wedding. I decided to keep my suit there just so I don't forget it for the big day.

JJ and I already made a deal that we can't look at what each other got until we actually get married.

After we dropped off the suit, Derek and I got a few other things to go with the outfit. And then we finally stopped for lunch.

At about 4 we finally made it back home and he dropped me off. JJ was already home by the time I walked in.

"Hey darling. How was your day?" I say.

"It was okay."

"Hey, why are you pacing? What's wrong?" I ask while setting down my bags and walking over to her.

"I didn't get a dress. And I know that's what I said I was going to do but I never did. I didn't find anything that I liked. And now you're going to be mad at me because I got something different. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll get something different. Something that you like." She says while tears fall from her face onto my shirt.

"Darling, look at me. Breathe. Okay, good. Now I'm not mad at you because you didn't get a dress. I just want you to be happy with what you got. As long as you are happy so am I. You will look amazing in whatever you got, and I can't wait to see you in it."

"You're not mad at me?" She says.

"No of course not. I could never be mad at you for not picking out a dress that you didn't even want."

"I'm overreacting, I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing my love. You did nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing. Now we had a long day. Let's get some dinner and watch a little tv and then head to bed."

"Sounds great." She says.

A/N: so here's what they are wearing

Wedding jumpsuit for JJ, hell yes.

Black suit for Emily. I couldn't find a good black suit for women so I went with this. I feel like Emily would wear something like this.