Chapter 8

JJ's POV:
The first night back in my apartment felt a little weird. It was nice having Emily here with me. I told her that she could go home about 100 times if she wanted to but she insisted to stay here with me. I know I told her that I would open up to her when we got to the apartment but I wasn't ready to do that just yet.

It was later in the evening and Emily started to work on diner for us. I still haven't ate much the past week. I ate a little at the hospital because the doctors would think something if I didn't. I still didn't want to eat at all. I could tell Emily was still worried about that.

Emily's POV:
I started working on diner. JJ ate a little bit at the hospital while we were there, but she still hasn't ate much the last few days it worried me because when I would hug her I could still feel her rib cage. She must have not been eating for awhile because 2 weeks ago if I were to hug her I wouldn't have felt it. I was making chicken and broccoli for us both. It wasn't much but it would fill JJ up.

After 30 minutes diner was ready.

"Hey JJ diners ready"

"Ok Emily"

I set the plates down the the kitchen table. JJ took a seat across from me. Before I touched my food I watched JJ. It was like she was afraid to touch her food. She just stared blankly at it.

"JJ you need to eat something"

"I know, I am"

JJ cut up her chicken as she took a bit. I smiled a little before I started to eat. JJ and I both finished all of our food and then we went to watch some tv. JJ suggested to watch Grey's Anatomy, and of course I agreed because it was our show.

"I'll be right back Em I need to use the restroom real quick"

"Okay"

JJ's POV:
I know it made Em happy to see me eat a real meal. But I couldn't keep it down, I ate to much and I felt guilty. I told her I was going to go to the bathroom real quick. I took my toothbrush and made myself throw up again. I threw up until I had nothing in the stomach. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth before I went back to Emily. She gave me a small smile before she started the episode.

We watched maybe 5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. We were both quite tired and Emily said we should go to sleep in the bedroom so we don't complain about our necks hurting in the morning. So we both got up and went to sleep in my bed. She wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer, she knew I liked to sleep like this with her. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Emily's POV:
I woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds and hitting me directly in the eyes. JJ was still asleep next to me curled in a ball. I don't know how she slept like that it must not be comfortable to have your knees that close to your chest. She was cute when she slept. I got up and when to the kitchen. I made myself two cups of coffee like I always did, and made JJ one. I also made us some breakfast. Eggs, bacon and toast. JJ always ate scrabble eggs, some bacon, and two pieces of toast with butter. I made us both the same thing. When I was done the whole house smelled like bacon and it must have awoken a sleeping JJ.

"How did you sleep JJ"

"I spelt fine, how about you"

"I spelt nicely"

"Why did you make all of this, you hate eating breakfast"

"I know but you always eat breakfast in the morning, you always say it's the most important meal of the day, so I made what you would always order when we would go out"

"Thank you Em, you really didn't have to"

"I wanted to"

I handed JJ her food and she surprisingly ate it without much hesitation. It was nice seeing JJ ease back into her normal self. We both finished our food and went into the living room to watch the news.