"I...can't...breathe.." I gasped.

She chuckled and pulled back. "Sorry, I just get too excited in stuff like that," she apologised as I tried to fill my lungs with enough oxygen.

I let a breathless laugh. "It's okay," I assured and placed the bags on the couch.

Liam pulled me in a warm embrace and it felt so nice being reunited with my friends. Even if Liam and I haven't shared a lot of things, it feels good being around him. He's such a good guy, always trying to lighten up the mood and make the others smile.

"Welcome back," he smiled at me.

Harry and Niall came in and Harry was welcomed in the sweetest way possible. The girls teased him, they told him he got taller, hotter and that he should leave a beard. I know he's gonna use all these to get to me later, and he will probably be annoying as hell, but it's one of the things I love about him. He's such a tease, but I love him.

I gave everyone their presents and everyone was so happy. Emily hugged me once she saw the dress, making me beg for oxygen again. Zoe thanked me with a kiss on the cheek. Niall literally danced and jumped on me when he saw the new guitar. Hannah was also beyond happy. Liam was shy but he kissed my cheek after Zoe persuaded him to do it. Harry didn't react, which I was glad for.

We all sat in the living room and it felt so familiar. Harry had his arm wrapped around my waist as I sat on his lap, his chin resting on my shoulder. They kept asking us questions about Paris and we kept replying to them all.

"We should all go to the club tonight to celebrate you coming back," Liam suggested.

"Hell yes!" Emily agreed, clapping her hands once.

Harry and I locked eyes. He seemed fine with it since his stare wasn't telling me "no fucking way". I nodded, "Yeah, why not." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Awesome!" Zoe grinned.

I looked at Emily and smirked. "Umm, girls, aren't you all coming to the kitchen, you have some things to tell me."

Hannah followed my eyes and looked at Emily. She got the point and smirked before standing up. "Oh, yeah, you're right. C'mon girls." she urged and stood up.

Harry pinched my side and I looked at him. He furrowed his brows before bringing his lips to my ear. "You're gonna tell them you lost your virginity two days ago?"

I rolled my eyes amd lightly punched his arm, causing him to chuckle. "No." I said and stood up before following the girls inside the kitchen.

We all sat on the stools and leaned over the island in the middle of the kitchen. We looked at Emily and se gave us an awkward and weird look.

"Why are you girls staring at me like that?"

"Won't you tell me what happened with Dan?" I raised a brow. Hannah and Zoe let a snort.

Emily groaned and hid her face in her hands. Zoe and Hannah giggled. "God, why do I have to go through this?" she mumbled, her voice muffled by her hands.

"You weren't going to get away from me," I smirked, drumming my fingers on the island.

She pulled her hands back and gave me a blank look. "There's no Dan anymore."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Duh," Hannah huffed. "Emily told him she doesn't see him more than a friend, so now she's with another guy."

I raised my brows in surprise. "Really?" I looked back at Emily.

She rolled her eyes. "Well, yeah, you see, the guy is Stefan and he said he liked me long ago, so.." Emily explained awkwardly.

I gasped. "Stefan? You're dating Stefan?!"

"Yeah, it's not that big deal." she shrugged.

"That's awesome, I'm so happy for you. Like, I always wanted to see you dating someone. Why didn't he come?" I said.

"He went out with his friends. But I guess he'll join us tonight at the club." she replied simply.

"Oh nice." I nodded.

"So, Rebecca," Hannah smirked. "Tell us all the nice things you and Harry did back in Paris."

My cheeks blushed as the image of Harry sucking his finger flashed behind my eyes. All three girls looked at me, ready to listen.

"We did a lot of things, which I told you earlier."

"We're talking about sex, Becca." Hannah said.

I sighed. "Alright, yeah, we had sex, is that too weird?"

"No." Emily shook her head.

"How was it?" Hannah lightly elbowed my ribs.

I laughed awkwardly. "It-it was good." I mumbled.

"Hmm, I can imagine." Zoe teased.

"I had sex with Niall last night and it was the best night." Hannah admitted, making us gasp and giggle. She shrugged. "What? It's not like you girls don't know Niall and I are dating."

"I had sex with Liam this morning." Zoe said shyly, making us all gasp again. "He was just so hot, I couldn't hold myself."

"I haven't had sex with Stefan, yet, but I'm sure we will." Emily chuckled.

I giggled, even though my cheeks were burning for some odd reason. "I bet Niall and I are gonna do it tonight after the party." Hannah said and I turned my head to look at her.

She giggled and shook her head at our weird looks. "What? We're both going to be drunk, it's inevitable."

"Ooh, I would love to see drunk Liam tonight." Zoe giggled.

And we spent the rest of the evening teasing, laughing, joking, eating and remembering the good times. And then's when I was beyond thankful and glad that I finally had the normal life I've been so badly looking for. And the good thing? My life involved amazing friends and Harry. What else could I ever ask for?

___________________________________

A/N: Hope you're all feeling better :) Thank you for reading. Remember to always stay strong and that there are 5 boys that love you with all their heart, even if one of them is not in the band anymore. Love you all xx