Chapter 44

It's been a week and Lexa has started teaching again, as well as bringing Felix with her to learn. They honestly haven't been happier and now, Clarke had the ring so their even closer to getting married.

"So my best friend, is actually getting married." Raven smirked. Raven was at Clarke's, enjoying breakfast on the couch with her.

"Yes" Clarke smiled.

"I'm proud of you. You've been through so much and you still made it to this. Everyone would be so proud of you." Raven said, referring to all of Clarke's loved ones that passed.

"Thank you, Raven." Clarke smiled.

"When's the wedding date?"

"I don't know." Clarke shrugged.

"A week from today?" Raven suggested.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down, that's way to soon, I don't even know how to do this wedding stuff."

"What if Ruby and I just get everything ready for you two? You guys could get married in front of everyone on the castle balcony! That would be amazing!" Raven exclaimed.

"Mm I guess that would be nice." Clarke shrugged.

"You guess? Come on Clarke that's the best idea ever!"

"I don't care where we get married, honestly go ahead and get everything ready, it'll be easier for us."

"Really?" Raven said, a smile forming on her face.

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Everything?" Raven said, just making sure.

"Yep, as long as we get married, and as long as it happens in less then a month, I don't care."

"Well then, be prepared for the best wedding of your entire life." Raven smirked.

"My only wedding in my entire life." Clarke corrected.

"True but still, a really good wedding."

"We'll see." Clarke smirked.

"Okay anyway" Raven paused, thinking. "You both already have each other's rings so now you'll need dresses. I can just surprise you on that, bring you your dress on the day of the wedding? Is that cool?"

"Sure."

"And then the food, don't worry about that, and the after party, easy." Raven scoffed.

"Well then that was easy wasn't it?"

"Easy peasie, with my planning it'll be ready in a week." Raven chuckled.

"I hope so."

They finished up they're breakfast then Raven left, saying she was excited to start planning the wedding and that she wanted to start right away. Clarke was just trying to occupy herself all day, waiting for Lexa to come home, which she finally did like five hours later.

"Clarke!" Lexa yelled right as she entered their house.

"Lexa! Hi! Hi Felix, how was school?" Clarke asked, bending down to Felix's height.

"Good! I love it, and my friends, but...the teacher kind of sucks." Felix said, whispering the last part so only Clarke could hear. Clarke smiled, loving that he was back, the boy that would joke around with Lexa, bully her in a friendly way. It was his personality and they were both glad that he was back to himself, almost fully now.

"Can you go hang out in your room for a bit, I need to talk to this sucky teacher." Clarke whispered back. Felix smiled before nodding his head and running to his room.