Chapter 43

"Hey Raven" Clarke said as she sat down at the table Raven had been sitting at.

"So what's up?" Raven asked. Clarke knows Raven has connections considering she's with Ruby who leads all of Sanctum. She wants a ring and she wants their wedding to be perfect.

"I need a ring" Clarke said softly.

"Do you two think I'm like the ring maker or something?" Raven scoffed.

"Well you know who can make me a ring so take me to her" Clarke rolled her eyes.

"Fine, come on" Raven said as she stood up and motioned Clarke to follow her.

"Okay she's in here. Just tell her how you want the ring to be designed and she'll do it."

"Should I give her something for it?" Clarke asked.

"Lexa didn't have to but I don't know, just go, the sooner you get the ring the sooner you'll be married" Raven smirked before she walked away. Clarke rolled her eyes at Ravens comment before she knocked on the door Raven pointed at. Seconds later it was opened to her.

"Hi" Clarke said softly.

"Hello?" The woman replied.

"Hi I'm Clarke" she said, extending her hand.

"Lora" the woman replied, accepting Clarke's hand. "I believe we've meant before, in a way" Lora smiled.

"Oh yeah" Clarke nodded, very much embarrassed. She knows Lora heard her when she was making it clear Lexa was hers. It wasn't her fault though Lexa is hers, and she was getting jealous.

"I thought-"

"It's fine, she was spending a lot of time here and I get your thinking" Lora replied. Clarke smiled and nodded her head.

"So I'm guessing your here to get her a ring now?" Lora smirked. Clarke smiled and nodded her head as Lora motioned her to come inside.

"What are you thinking?" Lora asked as they sat down onto her couch.

"Umm" Clarke hummed as she studied her own ring. "How can it be better than this?" Clarke mumbled to herself. Lora smiled to herself, god you can tell how much the two are in love even when they're not even together.

"How about a diamond ring? With the words umm" Clarke paused letting herself think. "I love you?" Clarke said softly.

"Like hers" Lora smiled.

"Yeah" Clarke nodded. "So the words 'I love you' with a diamond ring and I want the band to be gold" Clarke explained.

"Okay" Lora nodded.

"And if you want anything in return I'll have it" Clarke assured.

"It's fine, really, I mean this is gunna be the first marriage anyone has ever been to in a really long time." Lora said softly.

"Thank you" Clarke smiled. "If you need any help at all just let me know."

"Come here in a week it should be done and if not then you can help me finish it up." Lora said. Clarke smiled before she stood up.

"Thanks again" Clarke said.

"Anytime" Lora replied. Clarke smiled at her before she left the room and headed back home. Lexa, Clarke, and Felix haven't really left the house in a week besides to get food or just to go on a walk. Lexa didn't have to teach either because of what had happened, but she'd probably start teaching again when she knew for sure that Felix was okay. According to him through he was, he's found comfort in Lexa and Clarke and honestly things haven't been hard, there we're barley any tears at all.

"Lexa!" Clarke called as she entered their house.

"Hi" Lexa smirked, making Clarke jump because she did not expect her to be right in the living room.

"Geez Lex" Clarke exaggerated, putting her hand over her heart. Lexa only smirked wider.

"Where's Felix?" Clarke rolled her eyes at Lexa's smirk.

"Come here" Lexa replied, motioning Clarke to come sit next to her on the couch. Clarke tilted her head in confusion, was everything okay?

"What's wrong?" Clarke asked as she slowly made her way over to Lexa. Once she was standing right in front of the brunette, she grabbed Clarke's wrists and pulled her down onto her lap.

"Everything's fine, I just wanna kiss you" Lexa assured before she connected their lips.

"Your so rude, you've given me a heart attack two times in the past minute." Clarke said as she pulled away.

"Well that's your fault" Lexa defended.

"Oh really?" Clarke scoffed. "How so?"

"Well I usually wake up with a beautiful blonde by my side but today, you weren't there, so payback." Lexa smirked.

"Payback?" Clarke chuckled.

"Mhm" Lexa nodded.

"What are you back to blood must have blood miss commander of poetry?" Clarke teased.

"Shut up" Lexa rolled her eyes.

"Oh what else..mockery is not the product of a strong mind." Clarke laughed. "Ha! That one is the best!" Lexa just rolled her eyes but kept the fact that Clarke remembered exactly what she had said to her the day they got attacked by Pauna.

"And you can't forget love is weakness right?" Clarke smirked, getting closer to Lexa so their lips we're inches apart.

"Don't even start" Lexa rolled her eyes.

"Love is weakness then kisses me right after" Clarke laughed.

"I did not do that right after!" Lexa defended.

"Pretty much" Clarke smirked.

"Well I was wrong" Lexa shrugged.

"You we're" Clarke agreed.

"Love isn't weakness, it's strength. Yeah, you lost me for a bit but loosing me only made you stronger right?"

"I tried to be stronger" Clarke nodded.

"You are stronger" Lexa mumbled before she slowly connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

"I love you" Clarke mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too" Lexa mumbled back, ruining their kiss with a smile.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, school has started for me so I'm really busy but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll continue to write more!