Chapter 13

Lexa's POV

We hurried to the house and right as we entered it, Clarke immediately started kissing me against the wall. Her hands were roaming my body and I could feel her tongue touching mine and all I wanted was her inside of me.

"Clarke" I managed to say in between kisses. "Let's go to the bed" I spit out. She nodded taking my hand and leading me to her room.

She shut the door and pushed me down onto the bed so she was on top of me. She kissed me hard before pulling away and taking her shirt off.

She then connected our lips again and I turned us over so I was on top now, I wanted to make Clarke feel good. I unhooked her bra and threw it to the side of the bed.

"Lexa" Clarke said as I took my own shirt and bra off. She was used to being the top but now it was my turn.

"Shut up Clarke" I said against Clarke's lips as I pressed my body against hers.

I kissed her passionately, my tongue moving around in her mouth as she kissed me back.

I slowly moved my way down to her neck and sucked on her skin all around as she moved her head back to give me more access. She moaned at the small touches and wrapped her arms around my back.

I slowly moved down to Clarke's breast and sucked on each of her nipples, receiving loud moans from Clarke as she gripped her hands onto the furs.

"Lexa hurry" Clarke managed to say as her breathing quickened.

I knew where she wanted me most so I fastened my pace and pulled down her pants and underwear.

I gently placed my finger over her center and made small circles around it, making her moan from the touch.

"Lexa" Clarke moaned as she tried to push my finger in herself. I pulled her arm away and brought myself back up to her face and kissed her soft lips before making my way back down to her center.

I placed my finger back on her center and slowly pushed it inside of her, making her stomach tighten and her moan loudly.

Her eyes were shut tight and I knew she wanted more so I added a finger and pumped them in and out, making Clarke turn into a moaning mess as her hips moved with my fingers.

"Lexa" Clarke moaned as she gripped onto the furs tighter. "Lexa I'm going to-" I knew she was close to having an organism so I curled my fingers inside of her then pulled them out. She was breathing hard so I climbed up to her face and kissed her lips, she then moaned louder than ever and I knew what it meant.

She was breathing fast and couldn't catch her breath so I laid on top of her and stroked my fingers through her hair.

"Breath Clarke" I whispered into her ear. She started to calm down as I stroked her hair.

I pulled away and looked at her face, she had a big smirk on her face which made me smile. I quickly connected our lips and felt her smile into the kiss.

"I love you" she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too" I said as I pulled away and stared into her ocean blue eyes. She smiled at me before she wrapped her arms around my back and flipped us over.

"Your turn" she smirked.

"Clarke you don't have too" I said but she had already pulled my pants off.

She immediately went up my legs, making a wet line with her tongue. As she got closer to my center, I loudly moaned and grabbed the furs tightly.

Clarke pulled away and smiled at me. "Lexa I've barely touched you" she smirked.

"Clarrrrrke" I groaned wanting her inside of me. She smiled and went back down to my center.

She made circles with her tongue around my center, making me moan even louder, all I wanted was her inside of me so I tried moving my hips closer to her as I moaned at the touches.

She got the message and slowly slid her tongue inside of me, making me moan her name loudly.

I tightened my stomach and closed my walls around her tongue, I was already close to having and organism and she's barley started.

She slid her tongue out and looked up at me. "Not yet Lexa" she ordered as she slowly got closer to my center again and attached her mouth to my center, sucking on it.

My stomach felt like it was going to explode but in a good way. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lip I was going to have an organism at any moment now and I was trying my best to hold it back.

She kept on sucking and I kept on moaning, I don't think I've ever felt this good in my whole life. My hips were moving like crazy and my stomach was tightened.

She finally unattached her mouth and climbed up my body. "Okay" she whispered against my lips.

I moaned and gripped onto the furs while biting my lip, trying not to be to loud. I felt amazing and I smiled up at Clarke as I tried catching my breath.

"Your so beautiful" she whispered as she brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her and pressed our bodies against each other. I love her so much and I can't believe that we finally are together.

"How was that" Clarke said softly as she kissed my neck, I moved my head back giving her more access.

"Great" I whispered back as I shut my eyes as she began to suck on my skin. She continued doing that for a while until she pulled away and looked at me worried.

"Lexa, what are we gunna do about Tori" Clarke said worried.

"Hey, don't worry about her right now, just come here" I said as I pulled her down next to me so her head was resting on my chest.

I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

"We will figure it out, we always do Clarke" I whispered.

I felt her breathing slowly slow down and I knew she had fallen asleep, so I shut my eyes too and soon fell asleep as well.