Chapter 6

We ran into the bathroom and immediately started undressing each other in between kisses.

I quickly turned on the bath and warm water starting running out.

"When's the last time you took a warm bath" she asked me with a smirk on her face.

"I've actually never have took a bath, only showers and they were always cold" she nodded as she felt the warm water with her hand.

I plugged the drain so it would start filling up and stepped into it, I grabbed Lexa hands and motioned her to get in with me.

She sat down against the bath and pulled me down so I was sitting between her legs, her front against my back.

I tilted my head back so I could kiss her lips. She leaned in and softly kissed me, her arms went around my stomach tightly holding me.

"I love you" she said confidently as she rested her head on my shoulder. Those words coming from her mouth always made me so happy. I cuddled into her more.

"I love you too" I said as a smile came onto my face. The world might be unpredictable and crazy, but I had her now, we were together and nobody was going to tear us apart.

I don't know how long we stayed in the bath but it had to of been a while because the water was getting cold. I was still in Lexa's arms as she kissed my shoulder and stood up.

"Time to get out" I asked sadly as I admired the beautiful figure walking over to get towels.

"Yes" she said as she wrapped herself in a towel then held out a towel for me to get wrapped into.

I quickly got out of the warm water and stood in front of Lexa as she wrapped the towel around my body.

I turned around so I was facing her then gave her a bunch of small kisses all around her face, as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Your beautiful" I said as her hands went to my waist pulling me closer.

"You are" she smiled as she kissed me on the lips passionately.

I smiled widely as I pulled away from the kiss and rested my head on her shoulder, resting my body against hers as we hugged.

"I love you" I whispered as I hid my face in her neck.

"I love you too" she said tightening her grip and kissing me on the top of my head. I don't think I would ever be able to get over how happy those words made me feel.

We both got changed into our clothes, completely exhausted after today. It had all happened so fast, Lexa and I came to Sanctum expecting to just live for as long as we wanted here without a worry in the world, but that only lasted a day. Now we were prisoners on a space ship and all I could think about was losing Lexa again.

I held her tightly in my arms as she drifted off to sleep, there was no way I would let anything happen to her, not again.

"So the only dangers of this planet is the red sun" Tori asked as she walked with Lexa and I towards Sanctum.

"Well, yes considering everything else that once lived here is dead, the red sun is in fact the only danger to us" I explained.

"And how do we avoid the sun" Tori asked.

"There's a cave here, everyone can go in it and the toxin won't affect them" I said.

"When does it happen"

"When the two suns eclipse" I said as we arrived in the town of Sanctum.