Chapter 27

"Lex, wake up" Clarke whispered, stroking the brunette's hair.

"Hi" Lexa mumbled as she fluttered her eyes open.

"Everyone knows I'm alive now, Ruby said she was informing everyone yesterday" Clarke said softly.

"Mmm and still your 'friends' haven't came to see you." Lexa said, sitting up.

"Hey, let's not start the day off like that" Clarke said seriously.

"Clarke, they don't care, I'm telling you" Lexa said as she got up from bed. Clarke ignored her, rolling her eyes as she pulled a shirt on.

"Let's go to town and see them ourselves." Clarke said, receiving a glare from Lexa.

"Seriously Clarke?" Lexa said in disbelief as she shook her head.

"I'm serious, now get dressed" Clarke said.

"You said we could talk about everything today Clarke." Lexa said, still sitting on the bed. Clarke sighed as she sat back down on the bed next to Lexa.

"Your right, we need to clear things up in that head of yours" Clarke said softly, looking deeply into Lexa's eyes.

"Talk to me Lexa, about Ruby" Clarke said softly, Lexa took a deep breath before speaking.

"She..I..I guess I just can't forgive what she did. I know you want me too and I know that she had reasons for what she did but I can't Clarke. I hate her and I want to kill her, she deserves it." Lexa said, breaking the eye contact.

"Okay let's start with that. You can't kill her Lexa, do you know what that would do to us? We're finally getting close to peace and that would just ruin everything." Clarke said softly.

"I know but it's just what I want, I can't stop myself from feeling that way." Lexa said, looking back up at Clarke.

"I understand that, and I'm trusting that you can control your actions" Clarke said, staring deeply into Lexa's eyes.

"I will, I'll try" Lexa said.

"Good, okay now that that's over with you need to figure this situation out with our friends because Lexa it's honestly really pathetic." Clarke said.

"You weren't here for a month Clarke, I have my reasons to not call them friends anymore" Lexa said shaking her head as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay but you can't blame them for what happened, you really can't." Clarke said.

"Why not? It was their fault!" Lexa said, raising her voice.

"Lexa I'm sorry but how could you say that? They didn't know. I'm starting to think you blame yourself so your taking it out on them. Is that what's going on?" Clarke asked.

"No Clarke that's not-"

"We're going to see them, maybe hearing their side of the story will make things easier for you." Clarke said before getting up and leaving the room. Lexa signed but she knew she had to go with Clarke whether she liked it or not so she got out of bed and got dressed then headed downstairs. The two walked to town in silent then found all their friends playing soccer.

"Clarke!" Octavia yelled relieved as she ran over to her and pulled her into a hug earning a scoff from Lexa.

"This is still so confusing to me" Octavia said as she pulled away and looked at Clarke. Clarke couldn't reply because the rest of her friends we're suffocating her in a hug.

"Explain Griffin" Raven said once things calmed down, Clarke laughed.

"Ruby locked me up instead of killing me" is all Clarke said to everyone.