Chapter 25

Dean's POV

"Dean."

"Sup Sammy?" I asked, not even questioning where Alex was.

"Why did you tell Alex about hell and everything? She told me. She said it just slipped out." He asked. Not trying to beat around the bush about it.

"She asked me to. I was upset and she could tell and told me to tell her what was happening. I was having nightmares about it, and so I told her. What's the big deal?" I asked.

"You probably scared her to death. I don't care if she's ok with it. I don't want you telling her about stuff you've been through that is so messed up like that. If you wanted her to know, you should have talked to me first. She's my kid and I should get to control what she hears."

"I get why you're pissed, but she asked an I wasn't gonna lie to her face." I said before I walked off. I was so pissed that Alex ratted me out to Sam. I walked to her room.

Alex's POV

I was laying in bed... I couldn't do anything but lay there with my face in my pillow and cry. Dean was gonna be pissed once Sam told him I said that he told me about hell. I didn't mean to say anything. It just slipped out. Someone walked in my room. He sat down on the bed next to me, and I figured it was Dean.

"Hey, its ok. I'm not gonna yell at you" he said, trying to be consoling despite how much he was pissed. "and I'm gonna give you a chance to explain, but you broke my trust Alex." I sat up. Tears still running down my face.

"I was talking to my dad and he was telling me about your lives. He asked if I knew about hell, and I accidentally said that I knew because you told me. I was going to lie, but he told me that I better not lie to him and flashed me those puppy dog eyes. I couldn't lie to him Dean. I tried to convince him to let it go, but apparently he still talked to you."

"You shouldn't have said anything back, but I can't ask you to lie either. He's so pissed now though. At both of us. I just can't believe you did that. We agreed not to tell Sam."

"I know Dean. I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. I swear it just slipped out. Please, just forgive me. I know I broke your trust, but I swear it was an accident. Let me make it up to you. Please."

"Hey, I'll always forgive you. I know you didn't mean to tell him. I'm still mad about it, but I understand about things slipping out. I've had my share of saying things I didn't mean to." He took a long pause. "We're ok. Don't let this upset you."

"Thanks Dean. I'm still here for you. I'd never tell my dad anything you don't want told on purpose. I'll be extra careful with what I say from now on." He nodded before giving me a hug and leaving.