Chapter 54

Stravos

Laying peacefully in bed, the cold morning air seeps in, bringing to life everything in the room of my new home.

My eyes drift to the sleeping beauty, snoring softly, cradling my chest. Our wedding was in the next two months and already I'm anticipating every second, to marry her. I've waited so long for you Serenity, I had been living with a broken heart since the day I left her home in England and now, she's resting in my arms.

The arms that she collided in six years ago in attempt to make me stay, there we promised to remember each other no matter how long it takes to see each other again.

I've walked through a dark valley, trying to reach the light that I fought to grasp for years, it felt like centuries. Now I'm able to stand at her side as a man, she had always loved me though being separated from her, I held onto hope. A hope that gave my heart enough courage to fight, fight, for what's important.

Through the mud and water, ash and cinder, all things work together for the good.

Waking up next to her, I moved from one resplendent day to a better kind. Our legs were locked together and she had one arm, draped along my shoulder. The sun was beaming through the blinds causing her to stir and I rub her back with my hand, listening to her steady breathing.

The alarm clock went off and I attempted to murder it, she sits up, rubbing her eyes. Her hair had naughty curls at some parts and a little drool coated her lips. The over sized sweater was covering her arms and fingers, she flaps them like a hen out of roost.

She nudges the side of her face like a little kitten and the sight was extremely cute.

"It is so early."

I ducked my head to kiss her and she prevented me.

"If I let you do that, I won't get out of bed."

I held down her right and the left, pressing them both into the mattress. She stares up at me, flushing from her ears entirely to her cheeks.

My dark eyes penetrated her soul as I pressed my lips against hers.

Her nipples twitched against my chest and when I kissed the base of her neck, she sighs deeply with need.

Everywhere she touched, my skin seemed to react, to heat, bunch and flex, as if my every nerve ending was attuned to her.

My arousal strained against it's barrier, drawn like a magnet to that little gap between the top of her thighs.

Her voice was a mild whisper.

"..I love you," her eyes watered, "I never thought you would wait so long for me."

"I would have a hundred more years to be with you," I replied, peppering her cheek and jaw with kisses, "I'm happy that you remembered me through the song we made."

Under her soft sweater, my hand explored and my fingers walked along the outer edges of her - testing, curious. Her head lolls back over the pillow, breathing heavily. I never ever want to hurt her, I only seek to honor every commitment and vows, to take care of her.

I slid down her body, now billowing with steam, the heated sensual glide of my mouth everywhere at once, tormenting her with my thoroughness.

Too much yet never enough so savagely hungry yet restrained, turning her wild and frantic.

"Ahhh.." her toes curl into my thighs.

"Oh my precious love," I spoke on the shell of her warm ear, "such wonderful sounds you make."