Chapter 34

Serenity

I wonder what Glenn and Aurelius were discussing, by the looks on their faces, it's probably something important. I'd really like to know but that's between the brothers and prying would be rude.

What I'm more interested to find out was, where he was taking me. He's quiet and haven't said anything much as we've been driving for more than an hour.

When I took a peek at him, it was like an high school girl, secretly ogling their crush.

"Gosh, he's so handsome." I paused with a hand over my mouth.

"I think I just said that out loud, d..did I not?"

He gave me a wide grin, "Yeah."

I blushed furiously.

There was a mole on the trajectory of his jaw, that I liked so much but it can only be seen when he close shaves.

I'd poke it until he couldn't take another jab. I saw a small book on the dashboard, under a few old pamphlets. I've had a love for books ever since childhood so my hand got the best of me.

My eyebrows arch, staring at the cover.

"Wot the bloody fish grits is this?"

"A relationship book that I bought on Amazon. Don't look at me like that, it's a long story."

He mutters but I can see that he wanted to crack up.

"Is it working for you mate?"

He pursed his lips because he sensed the humor in my tone.

"It's hard to explain, so I'm not gonna try and even explain, you can figure it out for yourself." "Fair?"

"Fair."

His chuckle rumbles and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek since he was driving. The spot where his lips touched, burns with a steady flame.

His fingers anchored tightly on the steering wheel and he shakes his head as if reminiscing a memory.

"I've never met someone like you." He says, cutting a red light before it changes.

You would have gotten a ticket!

I replied, holding his arm.

"Because everyone in this world is different and there is not another face like mine? Duh."

My fingers took glory in the brawny muscles there, so strong.

"It seems I need to put to use that smart mouth of yours." he growls, switching gears like a pro.

There was something subtle behind his words, it was almost tangible and I couldn't help but wet my lips.

"Getting excited now, hm?"

His voice came from his chest, it was deep, sexy and full of richness. I touched his thigh playfully, with genuine interest.

"You're already flushing," he swipes the drool from my lower lip, "Such a naughty girl."

My skin prickles with excitement and I didn't notice the building moisture, hugging my thighs. It was paramount. I've not forgotten how potent he tasted when I administered fellatio.

"I am only naughty for you,"

My words came out brusquely and my hand creeps closer to the semi - erection, twitching under his pants. The more I flicked my finger across the length of him, it grows more harder for me and pressing to be upright.

I withdrew my sultry advances and be breathes out harshly, shifting on his seat.

It's best to leave him wanting more. I loved to see when his ears turn red! It makes me know how much I affect him.