Chapter 41

Serenity

I hurled into a basin by Glenn's bed while Ava dabs a warm cloth on my forehead. I grabbed her arm, shaking. He's kept me in his room with a hired nurse to monitor my condition.

No, he, locked me here.

I'd cry every day because he took my phone so I couldn't contact my family or anyone.

Again, my stomach lurched and gurgled and I clawed at the bed sheets for leverage. He destroyed my life, my future, everything. There's nothing left for me to hope for. I've trusted him, I should have known better than to get involved with a mafia boss.

He's rich and powerful, having what ever he needs and wants at his disposal.

I raised heavy eyelids half way, only for them to fall shut as vomit pours from mouth, retching. I have never been this weak and sick in my entire life, my limbs would give out whenever I tried to move or walk.

I wrapped myself in a thick duvet, feeling waves of nausea hit me like a brick, adding to my unparalleled misery.

She placed a bowl of soup down.

"Milady, you have to eat since the master's child is growing within you."

"I do not care!"

Tears soaked the pillow and I rushed to the basin, puking, but cried. He drugged and impregnated me, that day, I woke up to find a spec of blood on the sheets. I was scared and thought that something had gone wrong but he ruptured my hymen.

The shocking truth was that the positive pregnancy test belongs to me, he even managed to get a urine sample.

"Glenn's a sadistic bastard!"

Ava gasp, staring at me.

"Watch your mouth." She warns.

My brain felt like it would swell beyond the capacity of my skull and now this dehydration was too obvious to ignore.

"You should consider it an honor to bear the master's child."

She smiles and I threw the pillow at her face.

"Get out!"

"But I -"

"I said. Get. The hell. Out."

She slightly bows and took leave. I'm only a vessel for his child, he doesn't love me, he never loved me. I refused to be his prisoner any longer.

There has to be a way out of here; the door slides open and Glenn walked in, he pulls off his tie and seated himself.

"How are you feeling?"

As handsome as he is, he's an awful man. He was so rotten on the inside yet showing such chivalry on the outside.

"It is none of your business, piece of shit."

I answered with a snare.

"Such strong language." He smiles at me.

He got up and sat next to me and I spit on his face, he wipes it away with a napkin.

"You're a feisty one."

I fell back against the pillow, feeling all my strength disappear, this was taking a toll on my body. He held my chin between his fingers.

"It is my business, my little flower, you're carrying my baby."

He wipes the sweat away from my forehead with his handkerchief and brings it down my cheek.

"You told me you wanted to wait until marriage to conceive but I didn't have that kind of patience." He says watching the rising of my chest.