32

The prison food wasn't that bad and neither were the cells, the only problem I had now was Rio and her glares, she either didn't like me or she had a crush on Charisma.

Charisma was always with me though we weren't talking much, Abe showed me around and stuff and it was pretty cool.

"Don't think prison is always like this, you're simply lucky enough to be able to be in this prison. Someone from the outside or a relative must have strong connections for you to be here." She said as we walked to our room.

I sighed and gave her a weak smile, I didn't have the energy to reply.

~

"Come on, I say, Rio, she's the tallest and second youngest one here, I mean look at her she has the features of a goddess." Violet blubbed on as we waited for our food.

"She's a model too- I mean was-well" Holly added who had just joined the table at lunch with us and her sister Rose.

"And then my wonderful July," she said kissing her girlfriend's lips.

Rio on the other hand had gone to drink some water. And seemingly disappeared.

Charisma had gotten a call from a relative and she had disappeared as well.

"So, Clover what do u think about Rio," Violet asked.

"She doesn't particularly like me really, umm...so. Nothing much I guess," I said with an awkward smile.

"I think she has a little crush on you," she replied with a devious smile that I quickly shushed off even if I was slightly bothered.

"No I'm not into girls, I'm not gay- I mean a lesbian-not to be rude or anything I have a boyfriend," I said awkwardly.

"Ok." She said and the table went quiet.

I made everything awkward.

~

"How far along are you?" Charisma asked.

"I don't know, haven't gone to the doctor's yet,"

"We have a minor clinic just down the hall, I can take you there?"