31

"You're pregnant, dimwit," Charisma said slapping her forehead.

"No, it might be food poisoning," I knew very well.

"Fine, smartass, let's walk you to the med bay," she said standing.

"No, I'm fine leave me alone, " I groaned, she scoffed at me and put on the tv.

"Fine, but I don't want you whining for me, "

"Ok, I'm sorry Charisma, I'm just scared, if I go to the med bay they may inform people from outside and my baby will be taken away, I'm scared, I don't want anything to do with those people, I just wanna leave prison and start a new life," I said groaning with my face in my hands.

That's what I wanted but I knew, if they found out about the baby, It would most definitely be taken away from me.

"Well, you should have said that than being a bitcch," she said and continued to watch whatever animation was on the tv.

I sighed and climbed into my bed and snuggled into my thin blanket.

~

"Wake up, Sleeping beauty," Charisma said tapping my shoulder lightly.

"It's morning already?" I groaned stretching n my bed and she nodded at me.

"Yes, Take a shower, it's almost breakfast time," she said handing me a fresh towel.

"Thanks and good morning Charisma." I smiled and moved to the bathroom.

"Go brush your teeth she said and moved to her bed.

I slowly moved to the bathroom and took off my sleeping wear that the prison provided.

I scrubbed my body as my mind drifted off to Kane and how perfect he was, Caprice, and how much I missed her weird sex conversations and complaints about her husband.

I thought about my life in the prison, how I was going to survive. I already liked how the prison was, it had only been two days, I hadn't made any friends or have anyone approach me but the prison was very accommodating and clean.

It was almost like an adult boarding school because there were also classes they offered, as Charisma informed me and I was to be assigned to three of my choice.

"Hurry up, dimwit,"

I quickly rinsed off my body and hair, thank God I cut it. Even though it had started to grow back and it was turning black, I still loved it short.

I ripped a towel around me and proceeded to wash my face in the sink, only to. Be hit by a wave of nausea and I quickly rushed to the toilet.

~

I  hurriedly zipped my jumpsuit and wore my crocs, following behind Charisma.

Many of the other women were out of their rooms, talking and laughing as they moved.

Some in the hallways whispered in each other's ears as they glanced at Charisma and I

We took a seat at the table in the corner and we were joined by three other women.

"Oh, seems like Charisma here has a new roommate, I mean we were roommates oncer shower gel and I was thrown out,"  the woman said and laughed as the woman next to her held her waist.

"Rio,"

"Clover, nice to meet you, "Extending my arm and she only nodded.
,
"Hi, I'm July and this is my girlfriend Violet," the taller woman that held the other's core said.

"Nice to meet you all," I said with a  smile.

"Oh you're so pretty, Clover, I wish I was ," she said and her girlfriend grabbed her face kissing her harshly.

"No,"

"So, what are you here for?" Rio asked.

"I'm innocent," I quickly said.

"Aren't we, all?"