14

"Will you please go on a date with me , Clover?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Um... if u want to I guess,"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"I'll pick u up tommorrow, I have some work to finish, ill be right back," he said and kissed my forehead and went to pickup his tie and coat.

"Ok, but I'm leaving the hospital tomorrow." I said.

"I know, ill pick you up, Caprice is still on her trip with her fucking husband, and you will have to stay with me for the time being" he grumbled.

"Hey don't curse, it makes you less attractive,"

"Ok, ok mom, i'll see you at 9."

"Ok bye,"

"Bye,"

I was so excited and anxious, my stomach was going crazy and I had butterflies in my 🎶pouthhey 🎶

/weird aurther note; it happens to me when I'm anxious I'm , sorry)

It was going to be my first date because Leo never took me on dates , we only had s*x and looking back, I regret every single thing I did because I thought he loved me, and had taken interest in me, but just like all the novels, he fell in love with the clumsy, innocent ,childlike girl.

I hope Kane doesn't play with my heart, I really like him, his kind , funny and not stuck up.

I didn't really ask about his job, all I know is that he works at some kind of big company.

Caprice on the other hand is on a trip with her husband and Antonello has been with me most of the time, he stays over at night as well, which is really cool but every time he sleeps next to me, my heart beats so fast and I can't sleep until I make sure he is in deep sleep.

One thing that really makes my heart flutter are the little things he does.

He insists on feeding me,

He carries me to the bathroom,

He takes me on walk around the hospital, which are accompanied with rude stares.

But I can finally ignore because I'm too occupied with the way he holds me,

Like I'm about to break.

Standing up slowly from my bed, I pulled the wheelchair closer and sat on it.

I pushed the wheels, making my way to the bathroom, I slowly stood and held the sink, looking through the mirror, I pushed aside the wheel chair and slowly moved backwards holding my self on the towel rack.

I pulled up the hospital dress slowly, I had lost a couple of pounds but my belly wasn't yet flat enough, my boobs weren't perky,

Fuck u boobs

In attempt to hold the dress higher, I lifted the supporting arm and pulled up the dress

But I quickly lost balance and held myself on My wheel chair and quickly sat down.