22

I slowly opened my eyes, i felt so exhausted, my whole body was in pain, slowly the memories of the previous day         came to mind, the way we had our first time outdoor on a blanket till the extent of falling asleep.

I looked around and i was not in our usual room, rather a much bigger darker room, it was mostly black with alittle bit of navy blue and white, it was really huge with one corner that had a couch and a huge tv then another with a small office setup.. It looked like those very expensive rooms in a  5 star hotel.

I looked around and i couldn't see Kane anywhere, but a bottle of water and some pills.

Goodmorning my  love , i
Went out to buy a
Couple of stuff we might need
I'll  be back by 2pm
Take this pain killer and
Rest .

Love , Kane

I looked at the clock and it was already , 2.45pm... I had really slept for a long time.

I took the pills and attempted to stand up. Which was a very painful experience , i slowly walked to the door nest to the closet doors , opening it revealed a very  large bathroom, everything was organised and clean. It was all sparkling but unlike the bedroom, everything was white.

I opened one of the cabinets and picked out a new toothbrush.

I brushed my teeth and proceeded to the large shower.

I washed my hair with the shampoo that was there, i didn't really care to look at the brand because I had already cut my hair and there was a low chance of breakage.

I lathered  my body and rinsed it off. And proceeded to dry out off with the towel that  was there.

I walked out of the bathroom and to the room.

I opened the door to the walk in closet and i was immediately welcomed by suits, many suits scratch that many expensive looking suits, shoes, watches , I  swear it looked like a whole boutique.

I could find any sweat pant or shirt anywhere.

Like, where was he hiding them.... I was too scared to wear one of his white shirts they looked too expensive and i didn't want him to get angry at me.

I proceeded to look around in hopes of finding a t-shirt atleast.

I opened a drawer that had underwear. I picked one out and put it on then proceeded to look for a t-shirt but alas I couldn't find any.

I moved back to the room and sat on the bed still with a towel around me and a pair of underwear. I started thinking about yesterday and how wonderful I felt till it hit me.

We didn't use protection but I mean he pulled out but what if.

I started panicking. I mean , it's a low chance that I could get pregnant.

But still...

I felt tears roll down my eyes, i mean I could still try to take birth control.

But how I'm I  gonna tell Kane, it's gonna be so awkward
And it's my fault I rushed things

But he pulled out im sure so there's a low chance.

Yes he pulled out..

I lather stood up and took the towel back to the bathroom.

And went back to bed. Immediately falling asleep.