25

I felt him pour a cold liquid between my ass cheeks and i squirmed out of the pleasure I felt when it dripped onto my asshole.

He slowly started to rub, around my asshole and pussy.

He pushed a finger in and i moaned out in pleasure.

Anal  sex.

I moaned as he pushed it in and out.

"Hmm," I moaned as he added a finger in.

He increased the speed as he other hand rubbed my clit.

"I'm gonna put it in now,"  he  said as I heard him unzip his pants and felt his position him self at my entrance.

He slowly pushed his huge member inside my asshole.

The feeling was immaculate.

I moaned out as he slowly pounded in.

He suddenly increased  the speed, i could feel my insides move, i cried out in pleasure.

I felt him deposit his seeds inside me and he pulled  out.

"Push them out," he said and I immediately creampied.

It felt amazing.

He slowly rubbed his dick at the entrance of my pussy as i heard him take out some thing from his briefcase.

I was so eager to know what it was but my eyes were blind folded.

I felt a little bit of oil drop onto my ass and after some time I felt a called small metal ball rub onto my asshole.

He slowly pushed it in and i moaned out in pleasure, he pushed another one in and I moaned even louder  as he kept adding more.

Right after he stopped he pounded inside my pussy.

I cried out in surprise. I could feel him hit the balls.

I cried out in both pain and pleasure. Slowly I felt him pull out and i immediately cummed  at the same time as him.

He pulled  out the balls and i moaned out.

"You're so hot,"

"Noope not at all we are not going for another round.

I said and he whinned

"Come on ok let me help you shower," he said, untying the belt and tie.

He kissed me immediately and carried me like a bride up the stairs and to our room.

~

"You really need to cook more, this is really good,"

"nope  never again,that's your job, I'll do the cleaning"

"Fine"

"How was work?"

"Horrible, loads and loads of paper work but the company is doing great,"

"I'm sorry,"

"It's ok, but I talked to the lawyer, he said he'll  come around tomorrow you know the court hearing is on the twenty third, that's  one week and 3 days from now and I'm supposed to go on a business trip,"

"I'm scared," i whispered

"Don't be, I'll make sure you don't go to prison,"

"I dont know if things will work out, and you're supposed to be away on an important business trip,"

"Ill try as much as I can to be back by then, and you'll be With Caprice she came back a week ago and has been threatening me ever since,"

"You didn't tell me," i growled.

"I'm sorry,"