15

Date

"How does it feel outside?" He asked as he held me closer to him.

"It feels great but your squishing me into your fat," I said. Teasingly looking up at him.

"Oh, I'm just holding your big belly as well," he replied grinning.

"I'll walk back to the hospital," I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok, Clover, let me see you walk," he said letting go of me slowly...

This little bitch is mocking me.

"That it the date is cancelled.." I said and turned me head away.

"But we are already here," he whined

"I'm only here for the food,"

"So your first job was at Leo's Company?" He inquired..

"Yes, well first official job, I was a waitress from the time I was 16, till 21 Where he employed me. And like the fool I was he played me, he used me as his slut for 2 and a half years, I thought maybe I would become his lover or so...h-he was m-my first, and was the first person to call me pretty and hit on me, the first person who offered me help, he gave me a place to stay as well, I thought it was seomething....hahaha till half a year ago when he started treating me harshly, he came home drunk alot...around the time when the company lost an important deal  and got sued...as much as he abused me... I always tried to console him... I wanted to be like the girl he finally realises was good and we fall in love but.... I g-guess it couldn't happen, a girl recently applied for a job at the company.... she was petite, she had an innocent face she - she acted all sweet, stuttering and he immediately fell in love... every night after they went on their dates he would come relieve him self on me,"he wanted to release the build up and how horny she made her.." as he said....  And it later turned into rape... you could. Be wondering? Why didn't I leave?..... because he was all I had, my family... mum died, dad disappeared even before and my sister went to jail and my brother went away with his rich father...so he was all I had..." I said taking a huge breath...as tears poured out of my eyes, I didn't want him to find out later on when he has already got my hopes high and break my heart...

"I got angry and went out Friday night, I was with some dude we had fun... didn't have sex, he was gay... And in the morning I went back and he called me a slut and qaurrelled. Only for his "cute" girlfriend  to come down the stairs wearing his t-shirt..And I got angry because I saw her as the reason all these bad things that were happening and I fought with her because I wanted revenge for what he did, but then...Leo umm... separated us and beat me up.."

"I'm sorry Clover but after what you've told me, I cant..."