😏3

I ordered 7 shots of tequila,I had always been a light head and tonight I just wanted to go crazy.

I moved to the dance flow swaying my hips to the music oh I loved to dance, but well dancing didn't really like me so I probably looked very awkward right now.

Slowly I felt hands on my hips.

"Hey pretty lady wanna go home with me tonight he asked."

Who are you?" I asked sluggishly freeing my self from this freak.

"Just come with me." He said pulling me.

"Let me go." I shouted but the music was too loud

"Let me go weirdo."

UNKNOWN POV

I came to the club well like I did every single Friday to have some drinks. I never believed in one night stands I always respected women.

It was something I had learnt from my mother unlike my other brothers and one of my sisters.

I hated seeing women being mistreated.

I looked down from the glass Wall to see a woman dancing well so were the others but she in particular was dancing like a damn penguin like it was so funny how she was moving bursting into a fit of laughter that soon died down when I saw a guy grab her hips roughly it hit a nerve immediately he quickly rushed down and looked around searching for where the man had taken the woman.

"Let me go you weirdo," I heard someone shout. Quickly rushing outside I found the guy dragging the crazy dancer into a truck.

"Let the damn woman go," I said lazily.

"Go away punk before I break your bones." The man groaned.

"Oh come on come break my bones daddy," I said rolling my eyes slowly moving towards him.

"You weird punk." He shouted running towards me.

And I did what I had to do.

I stepped aside. And he came falling like a suck of potatoes.

"Hahaha look at you hahaaha" I laughed

But then I saw him standing up with his bloody face.

I quickly grabbed the girl's hand and started running.

CLOVER POV.

We ran to the top floor that I think was the VIP section. Finally we stopped, panting.

"Th-thank - you-you for helping me." I said panting trying to hold my breathe.

"You're welcome and how could I not, with those killer dance moves, I was obsessed I must say you're the worst dance I have ever seen," he said laughing.

"Oh shut up. I know I'm the best dumbass and can u get me another drink I think I sobered up and I want to get drunk." I said giving him the best puppy dog eyes.

" Don't do that you're making you're beautiful self look like a raccoon ahhh can u get any less funnier." He said laughing while tapping my head.

The audacity of this dude.

I stomped to where the drinks were at and ordered more tequila.

"Hey comedian let's get drank together."

The annoying dude said and I gave him the eye.

"Oh don't look at me like that."he said pouting he looked_too cute.

"Ok fine. LETs have some funn!!"