1

Life was hard and I had experienced it the rough way. I always wanted a prince charming. I wanted to be that girl the billionaire fell in love with. But no I wasn't innocent enough.

I had been working at Leo's &Co for 1 year and was having an affair with the CEO. I thought that maybe he will fall in love with me. I had seen all the signs but nothing really changed his feelings for me.

He had told me to move in with him and out of my crappy studio apartment and I thought maybe he really did like me. He had bought me new clothes and everything .

I gave him my virginity thinking maybe then he will feel something for me but no.

He started being demanding and said he would  end our relationship and send me to the streets.

And I immediately apologized . I became his daily booty call as my friend Kelly said but I always considered it love making. As long as I kept him happy.

I loved Leon and cherished him and always hoped he would love me back.

The way he had shouted at me today hurt my  feeling more over in the presence of another woman . That I also heard him call her beautiful . He never called me beautiful or any pet names.

And he called me a slut.

I sat on my bed crying Leon had ignored me for the rest of the day.

As he had employed his new assistant. Oh how I hated her, having to capture his attention that fast.

"CLOVER HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET DOWN HERE!😥" the very recognizable voice of Leon shouted, I quickly wiped my tears and ran down the stairs .

"Yes sir?" I asked with my head held low 

"I want the house cleaned, in taking Rose on a date." He said.

"But why you have me. We've been together for-," I was immediately cut off with a slap onto my face.

"Shut up  we were never in a relationship your only my slut and that's how its gonna remain. And if my relationship with Rose grows you will either remain as a mid or move the fuck out.🙄" He growled with a tight grip on my hair.

"I'm sorry sir. I understand please stop hurting me😭." I cried out.

He left my hair and moved out of the penthouse grabbing his coat and car keys.

I cried in pain. My throbbing cheek and head. I started cleaning around slowly.

I went to his room and picked all his dirty clothes and underwear they I washed and dried. He always liked his clothes hand washedor dry cleaned never by machine because it destroyed the texture.

I went and made myself a cup of noodles and ate.

Going to sleep. I thought. How could a woman come and just take my spot. I wouldn't allow it😑.

😑next day..

The make up I put on was enough to cover the bruise. So no one would notice.

I had woken up and found that Leon had already left. Which was weird because we always left together. But I didn't put much thought to it and when to work using an uber.

🤗😏

I headed to Leon's office with his schedule.

Only to find...