24

Mature scene. Skip if you'd  like to 😩

I slowly chopped the onions facing a different direction, i really didn't want the juices splashing into my eyes.

I was attempting to make masala fries, with a recipe I found online, i had already prepared the fries and it was time for the sauce that I would mix with the fries.

I chopped the  garlic and ginger right after .

I put some  oil the pan and added the onions, garlic and ginger and let them try or cook whatever on medium heat.

Opening one of the cupboards, i got out the turmeric,  pepper, parsley, paprika, chili flakes , blended canned tomatoes, masala chicken spice and a bunch of random spices. I got a half teasopoon of each spice and mixed them together then added them to the onions , garlic and ginger.

I fried them a bit then added the tomatoes.

When the sauce was ready, i added the fries in and mixed everything together.

Aha, Kane had finally accepted to go back to work after two days of serious convincing.

And he was to return back home anytime now and i wanted to surprise him with me serving him in only an apron.

"Baby, im home," A voice shouted.

Speaking of the devil.

I quickly served the food on a plate and hurriedly ran to the dinning table placing it there and sitting on one of the chairs.

"Oh you're here and you cooked..hmm no wonder the house was smelling good," he said approaching me "and since when can you cook?" He asked putting down his briefcase and taking a sit next to me

Fuck I thought he would sit opposite me and now his gonna notice I'm practically naked too soon.

"You know what would make the food taste better,"  he whispered in my ear.

And I shook my head no.

"You have to sit on my lap, And feed me," he said winking at me.

"Oh you pervert, i know what your planning."I grumbled standing up and reluctantly sitting on his lap

"I mean it seems like it's what you want, you're  only wearing a short apron nothing else," he whispered into my ear.

I closed my legs tightly and squirmed on his lap.

Only for me to feel his hard on.

"It's not my fault, now feed me before, i change my plans and eat you instead," he said smirking.

I stabbed the fries with the fork and brought it to his mouth. He opened his mouth and started chewing, it was more like he was thinking.

He pushed back the chair abruptly and stood up causing me to do the same.

He pushed the plate a side and bent me over the table.

"And what do you think you're doing ?" I asked smirking.

"Oh, I'm only doing you a favour plus that food made me real horny,so .... its not may fault but yours," he said spreading my legs apart and undoing the apron throwing it aside and leaving me completely naked.

Before I could even register, i had two fingers pushed inside me.

"Oh...fuck uh....Kane...hmmm" I moaned out rubbing my clit as i felt his long fingers curl inside me.

"You're  so fricking tight even for my fingers," he said and started pumping his fingers in and out.

I could slowly feel an orgasm building up.

"Fuck.... I'm about...to ...hmm." but he stopped and pulled them out with my juices all over.

"You taste so good ," he said licking his finger.

"Climb onto the table," he commanded and i obeyed.

"Bend over, kness spread"

I bent over and spread my knees giving him full access.

He immediately started eating me out.

The feeling of his tongue on my pussy was amazing. He didn't let me rub my clit as he devoured me.

I felt and orgasm building up.

"I'm gonna cum, " I cried out because of all the pleasure.

I immediately released even before he could say a word.

"You cummed without my permission,"he scolded slapping my ass lightly.

"And for that im gonna punish you," he said smirking.

I turned over in a sitting position and he immediately captured me lips.

Our tongues danced and synced together. We finally pulled back and he proceeded to place kisses all over my face as he went lower and lower.

He sucked on my boobs, biting my nipples lightly causing me to moan out.

He pulled me off the table and i stood in front of him.

He turned me and bent me over again...

I heard him pull off his belt and hold both my hand behind my back and tied them.

How did he do that.

"Hey  how did you do that?" I asked.

"Shush, it's time for your punishment, i shouldnt hear a word from you,"

"Fine," i groaned.

He proceeded to blind fold my eyes with his tie.

"Hey make sure it's worth it," i grumbled.

I was kinda excited.

"Tell me if you feel uncomfortable and want me to stop,"