17

"Stop touching my.." I shouted

"Your what? You told me to help you scrub your back.." he said stubbornly.

"And that's not even my arm..hehehe." he said  with a weird laugh at the end.

It's his 😩

Kane had made me sit on his lap and let me tell you, the water wasn't the one making wet down there, it was right on top of my .....ahh..

At this point, I just knew he was seducing me.

"I really like your stretch marks," he said trailing down to my hips....

"Really? Leo didn't like them, I tried all creams but they didn't move," I said putting my head on his chest.

"Don't talk about him Clover you have me now, I want u to make your own decisions based on your own likes," he said kissing my forehead..

"Kane I can feel you thing rubbing on me,"i whispered arching my back alittle.. trying not to moan

"Are you sure it's not you rubbing on me?" He whispered into my ear...As his dick rubbed my clit...It was huge, long and stiff..

"No...ahhh... Kane... "  I painted as I kept arching my back as my toes  curled..,

"I'm gonna turn you over..."  he said and before I could even agree he lifted me up a little and stood up...

He grabbed me by my waist and..

"I'm gonna fall Kane I'm too heavy..." I cried out but he had already lifted me up and I immediately rupted my legs around him...

"You won't fall baby, I'm holding you," he whispered..into my ear..

And he sat as both back in the tub.. thank God it was huge..

That's when I noticed Kane smiling sheepishly...

That when I realised. I was sitted right on top of his dick.

Embarrassed, I the my face in his neck...

He pulled me even closer towards him with his tip right at my entrance...

"Ahh ....Kane " I moaned out.... and grabbed his face kissing him slow and passionately that he immediately responded to holding my waist tight..

"You started it.. and even couldn't get the job done," I complained as Kane helped me put on my underwear which was also some of his humongous new underwear..

And a t-shirt .

"Well.... uh.. I wanted our first time to be special but still you felt so good on top of me..." he said pulling the shirt onto me..

"You perve,"

"Uh... uh...uh... I'm not the one who was staring while the other was undressing," he said with a smirk.

"You have a lot of spices for a white boy," I said examining his cabinet that was filled with even more spices than mine would ever have..

"Who said I'm only white..."he trailed off...

"I'm a quarter black," he continued...and I stared at him in disbelief...

Is he trying to get an n word pass?

"Are you sure, because..."

And he pulled out his phone...

*tap tap tap*

"Look. That's my real mom she is half black.. my dad is Italian,my weird brothers and sisters..."

"Zayuum your mama and dad really said copy and paste.... hey why do u look kinda exactly like these three, you all look like your dad and the other three look like your mom, wow now which one is you by the way... y'all look the same... uhh is this caprice?" I asked studying the picture

"No, that's Alessandro." He said smiling...

Alessandro?

"Wait, he looks so cute oh my God y'all are so pretty. Who came first?" I asked excitedly...

"Oh, it was me then her then him then her then her and her," he said pointing at each one of them.

"Are you like a year or two apart?" I asked.

"No, we are sextuplets,"

"Wait your mama had all of you pushed out of her...."

"Yes she did and maybe you'll push ours out as well." He whispered kissing my neck.

Pardon?