16

"But I can't stop myself from liking you,I don't care about what you did, I understand you were in a very dark place, but now, youll have me, I won't leave you," he said holding my hand tight ...I couldn't look into his eyes, tears kept flowing out of mine..and I wasn't used to having emotional conversations..

And I kind of-

Suddenly, he kissed me and before I knew it he stopped..

"Now, Clover, how old are u? I Want the truth," he said looking at me intensively..

"I'm ....23.....Ok I'm making 24 next week." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok, now can I kiss you?" He asked impatiently..

"Yes," I whispered kinda ashamed..and patiently waited...

Hehehe..

He suddenly stood up and lifted me up and onto the table....

"Put me down we are gonna eat from here,"

"But you said I could kiss you," he said holding me by my waist and pulling me towards him.

And capturing my lips..

.the kiss was slow and passionate... but I was scared that someone would see us..

I felt my panties getting wet.. as we kissed..

"Sir" a voice said and I immediately pulled away..

"Yes?" He said kinda annoyed..

"Should we bring the food?"

"No, bring it to the house,"he said and wrapped my legs around his waist lifting me up...

I hid my face in his chest because I was ashamed...

The waiter left and Kane gave me peck then proceeded to walk to the beach house.

"I told you some one would find us!" I whisper yelled

"You did, but I wasn't the one who kissed back," he said looking to the side with a smile on his face..

"You're annoying." I said

"Okay ma'am, but I hope I'm not hurting you," he said kinda worried.

"It's okay the pain isn't alot," I replied

"I'll just help you wash your body I swear i won't act like a perve,"he defended himself..

He wanted to help me bathe...but I didn't trust him...

"Ok fine," I said. He started to take off his clothes.

"Wait WhAt ArE you doing?" I shouted...

"Well I kinda need a bath too, let's bathe together ,it can help save the bills you know," he said shrugging his shoulders..

"Won't it be small for the both of us, because your fat and I have a huge ass.." I said smirking..

Only for him to turn and look at my ass...

"Are you sure?" He asked pointing at it..

"You little-"

"The tub is huge, I wanted one big enough for me to swim in but I'm kinda too tall so it didn't work out," he said and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm serious plus I had already made it all so romatic for us, " he said winking at me with a mischievous smile.

"Ok, fine but I'm going to go in first and no looking now, please help me out of my clothes." I said deafeted and his face lit up..

He's so cute..

"Gladly,"

"I can see your eyes slightly open close them," I commanded in my scary voice..

"Ok ok, I'll look away but let me carry you in first," he said and lifted my naked body up..

I can feel his hand on my boob😧

He slowly put me into the warm bubbly water..

"Ok. I'm gonna take off mine, look if you would like too,"

"No thank you,"
.

"Your loss,"

I closed my eyes and turned my head as I heard him unbutton his shirt and undo his belt.

Maybe I'll just get a lil peek