30

"I'll get revenge on all of you, I promise. I'll end each of you, till I have you begging on your knees.

I shouted as the guards dragged me out. They all stared at me smirking and laughing.

Kane didn't even come. Only Caprice did, she looked at me with teary eyes. As her fiancee hugged her.

~

"This is your cell. Remember you're in prison no one is going to protect you, make sure you get on the good side of the top dogs." The security guard explained.

"You're lucky they sent you to a prison like this, it has better accommodation since its sponsored by rich people. So you should know everyone here is basically rich or they got lucky or they are elderly." She continued.

"You're gonna have to try and survive deary, don't let anyone break you and don't cause fights because you'll be transferred  to another prison." And with that she left my cell, locking me in.

I was surprised that the cell was actually clean, there was a bed with all the necessary bedding, a small shelf with books and another bed next to me.

Plus a fucking bathroom.

A fucking bathroom.

I sighed.

Maybe this isn't as bad.

Plopped my self onto the bed that had my name on it, i heard the shower go off and a lady walked out.

I stretched my hand out for her but she looked me up and down rolling her eyes and proceeding to her bed. It was bigger than mine. But very organised, it was hard to tell someone slept there.

"Sit down, don't think the prison is nice, two years are gonna pass and you'll be fed up of life." She said with a scoff. She looked to be around forty, with blond hair, hazel eyes, she looked like a model.

"I'm Clover, " I said an proceeded to organise my bed.

"Charisma,"

I smiled as she replied. I was happy she was warming up to me.

"I'm not you're friend and wipe that grin off your mouth."
She snarled and i chuckled.

"Oh come on,I'm just happy you're my roomate." I said grinning.

"You should be, you were obviously brought here because someone wanted you protected I think because I never get roommates, so who is that person, is it-

A siren was blared, cutting her off and she immediately stood up.

"Leave what you're doing and follow me, it snack time, wipe have to be early for the good stuff,"

"Ok," i said and quickly put my pillow down.

~

"Move," she growled and everyone in front of us created space. We moved till the front of the line, she told me to pick what i wanted and i abided. Picking a bag of Doritos, Chips and an apple juice box.