2

Rose pinned down on his desk with her hands on his chest.

"Can't you fucking knock bitch I'll fire you GET OUT🤬." He growled

😓😢I quickly ran out of the office. Not letting a tear drop because of all the attention I would get.

I went to my office and sat down hopping maybe he would come apologize but nothing, the day went on I did most of the work I was assigned through the email I received.

When the day ended I went back to the penthouse and discovered that he was going on another date with Rose.

😥

3 weeks had past and the torture was too much the dates went on and on until one night where they had sex and that's when I cracked .

I went to Rose's office and told her to stay away from Leon but only to be ignored, hours past and I was called to his office where I was slapped and threatened to never go near her again.

I hated her so much.

The time came where started spending more time together at the penthouse not even caring whether I existed. They had sex right in front of me.

I was currently doing their dirty laundry.
With tears flowing out of my eyes. They were having sex in the sitting room.

🙄

I looked in the mirror one last time making sure I was looking ok.
I was wearing a  brown skin-tight dress with heels I almost looked naked. Because of its similarity to my skin

I grabbed my purse and moved out of the room heading downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" A. Voice boomed and turning to see a very angry Leon .

"Out to a club"

"Dressed like that ?"

"Yes bye," I said not allowing him to say anything else.