28

"Don't say a word about my transactions or you can kiss your sweet boyfriend and his sister goodbye just like Miranda?" He said smirking.

I slowly nodded as tears dropped out of my eyes remembering how he had killed my dear friend all because I told her about the embezzlement business and she wanted to take him to court.

Two weeks later, I was told she was annouced dead and that was when he revealed the fact that he knew about our little plan.

I knew this was going to happen. I wasn't surprised. I shook my head and stood up leaving the room and back to mine.

The day went by as i snuggled in my bedsheets. My boobs hurt and I had a horrible headache.

It was already 4 pm, I was supposed to meet my lawyer in that stupid questioning room.

"Your lawyer is here," the familiar woman's voice said. I stood up again. My hands were handcuffed and we proceeded to the room.

There was no one there at first. But not too long after someone walked in.

Knowing who it was, i didn't a waste my time looking behind.

"How are you doing,Clover?" He asked pulling out some papers from his briefcase.

"I'm okay," i replied quietly.

"It's not looking good on your side," he said disappointed .

"There is all the evidence that you did it,"

"But I did not,"

"You can tell me Clover, I'm your lawyer, I'll still do everything I can to help you. The first hearing is tommorrow-

"You just want me to be put behind bars so bad. Tell me...did he pay you or wait Kane got tired of me,didn't he?" I yelled. It was so frustrating,it seemed like they wanted me behind bars so bad.

"You don't need  to say anything  tommorrow, it's only for the presentation of evidence,if its suffi"

I stood up and walked to the door waiting for the guard to unlock the door.

"Sit down, Clover some one else needs to talk to you," the guard in the room commanded, my lawyer moved out and i sat there quietly.

I closed my eyes and put my head on the cold table. Not so long after I heard the door  unlock and someone entered.

I lifted head and turned to the person. Coming face to face with Kane.

Oh Christ.

He quietly sat down and stared as i did.

"Why?"

"I didn't do it,"