4

Damn, my head  was throbbing, looking around I noticed I was sleeping next to someone.

"AHHH YOU PERVERT YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY DRUNKSELF," I screamed.

"Girl Shut up it's so early in the morning," He groaned slapping my  face.

"You fucking pervert do you have no manners, huh- you little stupid bitch-" that's when I discovered I was fully dressed.

Turning my head to look at the stranger who had an 'anymore words face '

"Wait-I'm sorry uhh..but YOU know it's kinda sus eh with you being a guy me a girl and uhh... you know uhh..we are in the same bed," I said nervously.

"I understand but how are u sure we did have a quickie, I mean I was quite intoxicated too," he said with a smirk.

I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Are you about to cry?" He asked looking like he was going to laugh at any moment.

I looked away..

"It was a joke haha," He said laughing at the end and grinning at me.

"Really?" I asked worrying whether or not we had used protection.

"I think I'm not sure, get up I'll give u a tooth brush and some bathing supplies, you stink and the dragon breath ohh," He said sitting up , stretching and walking to a door that I assumed was the bathroom.

I quickly jumped out and followed him.

"Wait, you wanna see me pee? Damn," He said as he opened the bathroom door.

"No ... uh I... you idiot stop teasing me, i thought you told me to come get the supplies." I said with an angry scowl.

"Oh your so cute," He said pinching my cheeks. And I quickly slapped his hand off.

The nerve.

"I'll be just back," He said and entered the bathroom.

I went back and sat on the bed, my head was still throbbing, turning my head to see some painkillers and two glasses of water.

I quickly reached out and grabbed the painkillers and and a glass of water.

Minutes after the stranger finally came out of the bathroom.

With a toilet bag. And handed it too me.

"Sorry I took long my mom kept them so far," He said sighing,"i'll show you the bathroom to use,"

"Wait how I'm I sure your not going to kill me," I said looking at him with narrowed eyes .

"You'll have to find out now let's go," He said pushing me

*time skip*

This soap smelt so good, uhh it was like heaven Its smelt too good, a wonderful distraction from yesterday's memories.

I had just recalled everything, I had recalled why I decided to go to the club.

The pain my heart felt was unexplainable.

My heart clenched every time I thought about him.

Tears rolled out of my eyes uncontrollably.

*time skip*

"Hmmm I hope you had a nice shower," He said as he put whooped cream on the two plates of waffles.

"Yes, ummm,....I'm Sorry about earlier too," I said awkwardly sitting on the stool.

"Its okay, dig in, by the way, Orange juice or Apple juice," He asked.

"Apple, and again thank you so much," I said trying to sound as grateful as ever.

*time skip*

"Thank you, so much Bret I wish there was a way I could repay you," I said thankfully as I moved out of his car.

"There actually is..." he trailed off with a smirk.

I knew he was a pervert.

"Give me your number we can hung out sometime,"
He said. Handing me his very expensive phone.

"Ok here it is," I said after typing it in.

"See you later Clove," He said waving and drove off.

I excitedly and happily ,marched into the building, entering the elevator, going direct to the penthouse floor.

Waiting patiently till the elevator reached with a big smiley face because of my new achievement of getting a friend,

Punching in the passcode I entered the penthouse and immediately matched into the living room only to be yanked back by a hand.

"Well, looks like the slut is back,"