5

"I'm not a slut,"  I hissed at him.

"Says the one who practically throws her self one me," he said grabbing my arm.

"I- "

"Speechless, haha you really are a slut and you will always be one,you ugly bitch," He said sternly.

And I immediately connected my palm to his face, how could he.

"You stupid bitch, how dare you slap me-" just as he was about to continue with the cussing, He was interrupted by a groan from the stairs.

Turning to see the girl from the interview, dressed in his shirt, it reached her knees,she looked innocent, but I knew she was far from that, because she had taken him from me.

"Baby, I see your awake," Leonardo said awkwardly.

"Yes, I heard yelling," she said as she rubbed her eyes like a child, coming down the stairs, slowly.

"H-hi, my n-name is-s L-linet nice to meet you," she stuttered. Extending her hand with a smile.

Why was she trying so hard to seem all cute and innocent.

  I pushed her down and grabbed her by her hair yanking it as she yelped in pain and she also grabbed my hair.

I started punching her and slapping her as Leo struggled to pull me off her. She also fought back but I was too strong for her.

"Your . The . Fucking . Reason. I have. No one else. You. Scheming bitch." I. Shouted, as i punched her after every word.

I was immediately yanked off and pushed away from. Her.

Before I could administer anything. I was kicked several times in the stomach.

Leo lifted me up and punched me more in the face, and kicked me in the stomach more times.

He finally stopped and all I could see was red, I was blacking out, Leo kept shouting and cussing out at me,

I couldn't understand anything, and then I blacked out.