23. Hajimemashite

[Idk if I've mentioned this before, but this story is best read on mobile. Just a heads up... you know.]

°•○×○•°

×
Y/N stared at the imp. A dark blush coated his cheeks, and the crooked and sly grin never left his lips. The only thing that stopped Y/N from leaving right then and there was the thrilling murder fantasies running through her mind.

With a reluctant gulp, Y/N picked up the piece of bread from the platter. She made sure to glare at him as she brought the stale piece of food to his soft, cherry pink lips. Her other hand was placed below his chin.

He took a bite. Sharp teeth ripped the bread away and Y/N moved her own head to face the wall, not wanting to see his lustful gaze any longer. As she did, her mind drifted back to the question she had had since yesterday.

Howcome Echo remembered our past, yet I didn't?

Memories of the previous things the soul whisp had told her now seemed a lot more important than they originally were.

When Echo had disappeared, he said that someone had upgraded them. The bar tender was unable to make proper conversation, and Echo had suddenly gained the ability to see how 'yandere' someone is if they interact with them.

What does yandere mean?

What does all this mean?

The sensation of a wet muscle gliding across her finger tips dragged her back from her thoughts. She immediately turned her head to see Quackity licking her fingers, the bread supposedly eaten.

Y/N retracted her hand, "what the hell?!"

"I finished it," he simply said, blush now an even darker shade of red, "and you gave me the perfect opportunity."

Y/N rolled her eyes and wiped her now saliva coated fingers on his arm. He shivered im delight and gazed at her with half lidded eyes.

"Well, don't do that again," she huffed, picking up the apple, "just eat this and I'll leave, okay?"

He nodded, awaiting the next bit of food. The girl didn't really want her fingers to be licked again, so she made sure to glare intensely at him as he bit the apple. To her dismay, he seemed to like the attention.

"Your eyes are so pretty," he mumbled, almost in a dazed like fashion, "I want them."

Y/N paused and assessed what he had just said. She eyed him dubiously, watching as his smirk grew wider. God, I just can't win with you!

"I mean it, Hermosa," it was almost like his eyes had hearts for pupils, and she could almost feel the insanity radiating off of him, "when I get out of here...

...I'm coming after you."
×

<>~=×=~<>
Echo P.O.V
<>~=×=~<>

×
Y/N wasn't the only one getting stronger with the strange 'upgrades' reality seemed to throw at her.

The truth was, Echo had gotten them too. In fact, Echo currently has 294 Energy Points. That's right - they have more than you.