15. Harpies

•~=×=~•

×
Before Y/N could even process what Echo had just said, she was dragged into the nearest building. She felt a little disoriented, but soon realised that she was now inside of a bar- most likely part of an Inn.

Dream continued to drag her until they reached the far corner, forcing her to sit down by a rounder table. He sat beside her, eying the door and then gave Y/N a side glance, looking back down to their tail which was curled draped down on the seat.

"So uh, when's your friend coming?" Y/N made conversation, as the awkward silence was uncomfortable.

"I have to message him. Stay here, I'll be back in a minute. If you try to escape, you'll regret it," the masked man warned as he got up from his seat and approached a door which was by the counter.

There were three visible doors. The first door, which was the enterance, was opposite the counter. There were tables to the left and on the far left wall was another door, probably leading to the stairs; and to the rooms.

The final door was right by the left of the counter, and was the one that Dream's hand was resting on. He pushed it open, and disappeared out of sight and into another room.

There weren't many people in the bar. The floors were made from smooth, quality wood, and the walls were lined of a slightly different shade of the same material.
×

You know what we're doing right?

Obviously.

×
Echo was right though- Y/N was rather stubborn. So stubborn, that it is actually useful. It makes her harder to manipulate. But what does that have to do with a Yandere story?

She stood up, and casually walked to the exit. Maybe if she acted normal, people wouldn't give her a second glance. Hopefully, Dream wouldn't be able to find her anytime soon.

Walking out of the heavy door, she allowed her eyes to drift from person to person. She didn't recognise anyone. How on earth was she supposed to get out of here? It took two days to get to this village, so returning to Nick and George wasn't an option.
×

Where did you say you saw Niki?

Uhm.. she was heading back towards the forest. Try heading that direction?

×
Echo's uncertainty made Y/N feel uneasy, but this was their only lead right now. The quicker she got out of here, the quicker she and Echo were out of danger.

The streets were busy and incredibly diverse. At one point, she saw a centaur talking to an arachnid hybrid. No Siren, however.

As she was speeding through the path and weaving through the pedestrians, she heard the up coming pound of rushed footsteps heading in her direction. She swerved around to see who they belonged to, only for them to shout, "LOOK OUT!"

It happened far too fast, but Y/N soon realised that they had crashed into her and caused them both to fall in a heap on the ground. They immediately scrambled off of her, muttering 'sorry'.

Coming to her senses, she took the hand of this stranger and they helped her off the cobbled path. She dusted herself off before looking at the mystery person.