7. The Forest

"Well hello, Badboyhalo!" She smiled back, causing his pitch black cheeks to warm up.

"Y-You can call me Bad though," He wasn't sure why he stuttered, but he didn't care.

They walked along the path, feeling the gentle breeze carefully tug at their hair and loose fabric. Bad occasionally stole a glance at the shorter girl, but she didn't notice.

[Bad isn't 9"6 in this, but he is still rather tall.]

[Also hello, E- I mean Author here.]

Soon enough the pair arrived at the quaint building. The lights were on, and for some reason, Y/N was nervous. This was weird... why is she nervous?

Noticing her hesitation, Bad reached for the door handle. After carefully turning it with his smooth, polished claws, the door opened to reveal Sapnap and George jump from where they were sitting. Bad let out a warm chuckle at their reaction.

"Y/N! Thank goodness! Where were you- why were you- what are you doing with him?" George managed to fumble out. He eyed Bad before approaching the two.

"I was just out on a walk. I saw Bad on my way back, and he said he was coming to see you anyway," Y/N nervously smiled, causing George to soften under her gaze. Only to become tense again looking at the hooded male.

"Guys, come in! You'll catch a cold!" Sapnap yelled over from where he was sitting. He kept looking at Y/N and Bad.

"Oh, right. Thanks you muffin!" Bad exclaimed as he sat next to the raven haired mail. His tail swished from side to side happily.

Without realising, George and taken Y/N's dainty hand and guided her to the couch where she sat beside him. Once they were sitting, Y/N returned her hand to her lap, leaving George trying to hide his disappointment from lack of touch.

"So! How have you guys been? What'cha been up to?" Bad cheered, showing a wide smile where only two of his fangs could be seen. In other words, it was cute.

"Ah, well we've been planning on expanding the cabin. Oh, and Y/N here has been helping out," Sapnap explained as he winked at the female. She blushed, but it was light and barely noticable. Despite that, Sapnap still saw it and smirked triumphantly.

"I haven't done much, really. I just gathered wood and cooked a couple times," Y/N stated, rubbing the back of her neck shyly.

Man, I'm craving super noodles right now.

Oh sorry I forgot you were there haha

Y/N mentally rolled her eyes at Echo's antics, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

As they kept talking, Y/N noticed the conversation turn into reliving past memories. The boys chuckled, and all Y/N could do was awkwardly sit there. Echo laughed at her misery, despite her reminding him° that he° was supposed to protect her, not make fun of her.

[I have a strong feeling that you didn't read my Authors note in the previous chapter- so I'll say it again. Echo has no gender so ANY pronouns will be used.]

Soon, Y/N begins to notice someone's gaze not leaving her face. She quickly glanced at all of the boys, and soon enough she cought the dark haired one staring. Bad's cheeks heat up, but the other boys don't notice.

That's when she realised. BAD was the "bad thing coming". She had misheard and thought that they were talking about a situation, not someone's name. Bad was the one who was coming! And this demon boy looked harmless. So harmless, in fact, that his cheerful smile could practically heal.