6. The Plan?

The fiery scorching ball of light shone through the curtains. Y/N was busy contemplating whether she should confront the two boys about how they had been behaving recently, but decided she shouldn't get involved.

They were constantly giving each other death stares, and would reach out for her and snatch her away from the other, as if they were territorial birds or something.

That wasn't important right now, though. She really wanted to get out. More specifically, go on a walk around town and explore. Alone. The only place she could be by herself was in the room she was using, otherwise she would be forced to talk or hang out with one of the boys.

Recently, they had mentioned that something bad will come, and that they need to prepare. Before she could question it, they broke into an arguement about whether or not Y/N should be there as it happens. Could they tell the future or something?

That didn't matter. Y/N wanted to get out. She needed to get out. Echo and the others were driving her insane; so some fresh air without them badgering her would be perfect. Well, with the exception of Echo. He's° stuck inside of her head.

Do you think they'll be fine with me leaving for a walk?

Ehh, probably not. Fire Fart and Goggle Geek are super protective over you. I don't know why, I'm super awesome so they shouldn't be worried-

So what will I do? I have to get out or else I may just release you and your wrath!

Don't joke about my power! You may not remember it, but I am actually really powerful. And that's not just my ego talking- it's gotten out of hand before. But that's not the point!

Just don't tell them. If you were a bada*s like me then you'd do it without even thinking!

Are... are you sure that's a good idea? What if I get cought-

Can you hear yourself? You are afraid of getting CAUGHT. You're not a prisoner! You have every right to just waltz out there. Go on.

Are you sure though? I don't know why but this does not seem like a good idea.

Listen, hun, if they even THINK about hurting you, I'll kill them.

Deciding that Echo was right, and had gotten sick of his° reverbed voice, she grabbed her shoes, moved her H/C hair out of her face, and walked to the door. With a little hesitation, she opened it and walked outside.

Surprisingly, she wasn't immediately swarmed in the hallway. She crept to the living room, and peered round the corner to see George peeling carrots.

What do I do? Should I just walk to the door?

Yep! I can't do anything whilst I'm inside of you. Once you release me that's when I can use my power!

Y/N gulped, and walked towards the door silently, but with confidence. She didn't look back as she reached out for the door knob and opened the door, swiftly but quietly closing it behind her.

As she did, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Why was she so nervous? She has free will! She's not a prisoner!

Nice. I don't think he saw you.

Now filled with determination, she strode out in the direction of the town. She allowed the cool breeze to gently move her H/C hair out of her eyes.