17. Apple Juice

◇°•~×~•°◇

×

"What do you mean, she's gone?!" George yelled to the Blaze Born before him.

George and Sapnap were like everyone else in this peculiar world; not human.

Sapnap was a Blaze Born - better known as a fire demon. He loved the heat, and hated being in a cold environment. That's why he loved being around Y/N, as her body heat was just so addictive! When she was around, he'd like to be as close as possible for this reason.

George was the opposite. At first, he may seem like an ordinary human. However, that was not the case. George was known to be 'colourblind'; right? Well actually, it's something a little different.

George had heat vision - he could see things by detecting their temperature. Because of this, it was difficult to detect colours like green and red.

George is not only able to see more than the human eye, but he is the opposite of Sapnap - a Kuraokami* descendant, and is able to summon ice at his fingertips instead of fire.

In a way, these two were two halves of Shoto Todoroki.
×

"I can't find her anywhere! Can't you use your ice vision or something?!" Sapnap yelled back, slamming open the fridge and grabbing a chocolate biscuit, "She's not in the fridge!"

"Of course she's not in the fridge, idiot! Also it's a version of thermoception!" George corrected, and huffed in frustration.

"Do you think she left? Why would she leave?" Sapnap pouted with his mouth half full with the biscuit, "Were we not good enough?"

"Hmm... We'll just have to find her again and be better. Then, she'll never want to leave," George concluded, grabbing his glasses and putting them on, "I won't allow her to."

×

Y/N was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room. There was a single bed, a couch, a coffee table with a potted Aloe Vera and a window with blinds that looked out at the village- city - whatever this place was!

Echo seemed happy with the room too, as she pulled out a book that she had 'acquired' from somewhere and sat on the sofa, with one arm leaning on the arm rest and her tail curled up.

When Y/N asked Echo why she had randomly started lounging, she responded with "We both know we're gonna do nothin' tonight."

Which was fair enough. It wasn't a good idea to leave with Dream looking for them, and yet Y/N just couldn't bring herself to relax. She awkwardly sat on the bed, and gazed out the window.

"What are you... Reading?" Y/N eventually asked, both bored and too agitated to do anything other than make conversation.

"Reading a gay werewolf story."

Y/N raised and eyebrow.

"It's okay, they're lesbians."

That's enough conversation for today.